San Sebastian to Fuente Alamo in Murcia

Ho ho ho 13 degrees yesterday and 8 degrees today in east highlands:D

Snow in and around Murcia bang goes the tomato crop?

You have the best of the weather at the moment, don't forget to bring it with you when you come down...:D

Ian.

That is cold Simon. I took the dog on the beach this morning, It was 5 c, and later it got up to 8c. That's the coldest daytime temps iv known.

Ian.

It's not like this all the time but often enough to be 'normal' What we'd really like is some snow for you-know-who!

imgp0085.jpg

Meanwhile down south is under three feet of snow, including Ronda, where we adopted Balto about this time last year ...

Whereabouts are you based? EDIT just looked, silly boy ... :clap

Regs

Simon

Across the Pyrenees in one day avoiding auto routes is a lot of riding.

This is only a suggestion have a look on google maps and decide for yourself your preference if this isn't what you want.

San Sebastian
NA-4150
NA-170
N-121-A
Pamplona
A-21 <-- I know you want to avoid auto routes but this one will save time and not too long.
Jaca
N-260 for as long as you wish then head south on either C-13 or C-14 towards Tarragona

Google maps directions is giving roughly 10 hours to complete taking C-14 may be less time on C-13.

This IMO is a not a bad idea given your criteria. :)

:)

Right, i have plotted the following for my forthcoming trip given the time frame etc. Now I know it will not meet some peoples approval but I am happy with what I have chosen bearing in mind that I have not ridden in Europe for some 40 years!!

So here goes;

Day 1 the boring bit Perthshire to Newhaven for ferry and the longest day in the saddle!!

Day 2
Dieppe
Rouen
LeMans
Tours
Potiers
Angouleme

Day 2
Angouleme
Pau
Arudy
Laruns
Biescas
Sabinanigo
Huesca
Zaragoza

Day 3

Zaragoza
Teruel
N330 Utiel
Requena
N330 Almansa
CM3220/CM426 Yecla
Jumilla
Pick up A33 towards Murcia A30/ Pick up A7 - E15 to RM 2 Leave at either junct 14 or 26 to Fuente Alamo.

All plotted on garmin ready to download to sat nav fingers crossed that it all works!!! If not it's back to the old faithful Michelin maps!?!?!:eek::eek:

After two weeks lounging around the pool and beach it's all done in reverse.

Now I can't wait just want to get and go!

Back
Top Bottom