Vario panniers

will

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for some panniers for f 650 gs 05 are the vario panniers the same as on bigger bikes ? :thumb

No, the later ones are a completely different shape and fitting system; good luck with your search.

There was only one OEM set for F650GS single, characterised by having a very fragile aluminium decor panel. After 2008 the F650 became an 800cc twin, and none of those will fit the earlier bike.

For what it's worth, I'd look for a set of aftermarket top-loading panniers as the originals were side loading and not too large.

Also try F650.com if it's still running; dedicated forum for that bike.

There was only one OEM set for F650GS single, characterised by having a very fragile aluminium decor panel. After 2008 the F650 became an 800cc twin, and none of those will fit the earlier bike.

For what it's worth, I'd look for a set of aftermarket top-loading panniers as the originals were side loading and not too large.

Also try F650.com if it's still running; dedicated forum for that bike.

Thanks are the gs 1200 different , I thought it would be easyier as I have the rails etc to fit standard boxes , I will look at aftermarket ones :thumb

Yep, the 1200 ones won't even fit the later (post 2008) bike :blast

ps - If you do manage to find a set of OEM varios I have a set of inner bags somewhere in the loft, which could be yours for a very modest sum.

Back
Top Bottom