KRIEGA PRICES GONE UP BY 10%!!!!! BUT THERE IS STILL TIME TO SAVE SOME CASH!!

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went to Infinity Motorcycles this morning to purchase a Hydro 3 back pack (I had it ordered in and told £89 please on collection) but it went up in price by 10% to£99. Logged in onto Kriega website and indeed all prices went up by 10% and on some products, by 20%. However there is still a chance to snap a bargain and save a few quid HERE. This is nothing to do with me, (I will not be advertising as to where i got it) but since I use it myself why not to share with others. On selection of product and at the point of checkout, type in discount code (44KRIEG) to gain a -10% discount on your purchase. (only applies to Kriega products).

I hope it is of some help for some of you but I personally would not be sitting and waiting for prices to go up. It is very likely that by Monday 16th of January all of the dealers will be forced to increase their prices as Kriega has very strict rules in regard to pricing and discounting of its products.

Ride on safe folks.:thumb:beerjug:

If kriega have strict rules re pricing they are breaking the law. It is illegal to fix a price. JJH

I agree and there is no point in telling me that, You tell them!!!!:rob

If kriega have strict rules re pricing they are breaking the law. It is illegal to fix a price. JJH

I will tell them WHEN I WANT TO BUY ONE. I would presume it's the trading standards people who would tell them. JJH

Unfortunately it's not a high priority for trading standards to try and pursue cases like this. Basically manufacturers refuse to supply anyone that discounts, but don't give that as an official reason.

Back
Top Bottom