Anyone thinking of selling or upgrading their 1200GS twin cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I thought about and tested the alternatives and I ended up upgrading by fitting Wilbers suspension to my bike and keeping it.

Keep thinking about it as I have never kept a bike so long before but I can't think of anything better suited to my needs so will be sticking for the time being

Hi,
Im new to the site and haven't worked out how to send a PM yet, I have a 2010 Twincam adventure to sell, can you PM me if you want details
Simon

Hi,
Im new to the site and haven't worked out how to send a PM yet, I have a 2010 Twincam adventure to sell, can you PM me if you want details
Simon

You need to subscribe to send PM.

Simon wood, Thanks for your reply to my post :thumb2 I should of mentioned :rob I'm looking for a GS Twin Cam not a GSA

Quite right topcat you can not send a pm unless you subscribe.:blast

Anyone reading this wanting to sell a twin cam, If I buy your bike I will pay for your subscription here for one whole year :D:thumb

Thanks,

Dean :beerjug:

I'm thinking of upgrading my 30th Anniversary twin cam GSA - with WESA suspension - would never sell it though, unless I couldn't ride it any more

I'm thinking of upgrading my 30th Anniversary twin cam GSA - with WESA suspension - would never sell it though, unless I couldn't ride it any more

Upgrade, I did last January after a year or so of not being able to bring myself to cos i just loved the tc so much. I had ridden a number of LC`s and my guts new I should change, but I had so many good times on the TC. So I kept the old one just in case, its been ridden twice since, once to the MOT and once to make me realise she up for sale in the spring. To me the LC has a nice familiar feeling coming from the TC but improved.

Upgrade, I did last January after a year or so of not being able to bring myself to cos i just loved the tc so much. I had ridden a number of LC`s and my guts new I should change, but I had so many good times on the TC. So I kept the old one just in case, its been ridden twice since, once to the MOT and once to make me realise she up for sale in the spring. To me the LC has a nice familiar feeling coming from the TC but improved.

Why wait till spring ? :D

Any chance of you being more specific in terms of mileage, cosmetic and bling and budget? Before I spend all evening telling you how lovely my bike is and how I think its worth every penny of £6500... only to get the closing time brush off when you tell me its overpriced......

Anyone thinking of upgrading their 1200 GS twin cam ? soon or now :D

If so let me know as I'm looking to purchase as link below. :thumby: :D

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/443638-Wanted-1200GS-2010-onwards

Thanks,

Dean

Spring has sprung

Hi All,

Thought you might want to consider, with the sighting of early Daffodils sprouting its a sign of an early spring. :toungincheek

This means its time to upgrade your twin cams surely :roll eyes:

And don't forget If you wait till march, the new super smooth 2017 12GS hitting the road will create depreciation to your current model. :nenau

Why wait. Seize the Daffodil :green gri

Anyone thinking about selling, drop me a PM :D:thumbs:

Cheers, :beerjug:

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom