Ebike Multi-bike insurance

I wonder if we will need a green card, post Brexit, once across the channel

GADGET.....Slightly off topic but re your first post and AGEAS.

Me/Mrs C's car is insured with AGEAS. Mrs C launched our car into the side of another last February....entirely her fault....end of.

AGEAS were really good in dealing with the repairs to our car and sorting out the poor sod that she hit.....AND, hardly any rise in this year's premium.....they answer the phone when you ring 'em n'all....:)

Unfortunately, you cannot insure with Ageas direct, only through a broker.

What :eek: You mean insurance companies will use Brexit as an excuse to inflate premiums.... surely they wouldn't do that would they.

Having in mind that the average Tosser on this site seems to pay about £150 a year, a 33% increase will not drive them into penury, I'm sure.

I wonder if we will need a green card, post Brexit, once across the channel

That depends on the 'Special deal' the financial institutions and Fat Cats of the City manage to negotiate with the EU, on behalf of themselves and their valued customers; whilst the rest of the country gets on with selling stuff we don't make to the new and exciting and exclusive trading partner, the Central African Republic, payment for which will flow through the same financial institutions and City Fat Cats who, though understandably disappointed with the lack of effort the rest of the country is making, most of them now being forced to empty bed pans in the NHS and sweep the streets, the Poles and Albanians (who did the work before) having long since followed the advice to "Fuck off home, mate" instead of making stuff, will be happy enough.

This of course will be exactly what the country voted for. So everyone will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom