Good quality top box for sale in Naas

how is biker.ie going now i am very lucky to have been given a life long ban from it

how is biker.ie going now i am very lucky to have been given a life long ban from it
Great for selling stuff. It's an acquired taste, best to not take it too seriously......... a bit like the "bar" here!!

Sent from a OnePlusX

I have came close. I stopped challenging the bullshit and just mind my own business. I generally sell the stuff that I have bought here...... on there! (when I realise the stuff doesn't fit)

Sent from a OnePlusX

I'm enjoying all the banter lads but do any of yis need a 46ltr Topbox??

A few pics of the box up close might help you if they show possible scratches etc. might help your sale. Difficult to judge condition from the pics in links

A few pics of the box up close might help you if they show possible scratches etc. might help your sale. Difficult to judge condition from the pics in links

Valid point, I'll take some close ups as soon as I can. It is virtually unmarked, not far off the condition it was in the day I took it out of it's packaging.

'twas a fairly impulsive decision to sell it and they where the handiest photos I could use whilst not budging from the sofa.

just put it in the for sale section!

According to Therea May, Uk Prime Minister, we have a special relationship. I take that as her saying the postal services will remain open for a short while...It's a good look'n box!

just put it in the for sale section!

According to Therea May, Uk Prime Minister, we have a special relationship. I take that as her saying the postal services will remain open for a short while...It's a good look'n box!
Imagine the craic down the at An Post rockin up to the counter with that yoke!!

Sent from a OnePlusX

Advice taken. Proper photos of the box are up on the site.

If you're interested, let me have your email and I'll send the photos on to you.

Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom