27 EU Countries in 50 days

Looks like a great quest for your 50th...

You might want to nip across the boarder into Scotland, then your tally might go up by one, one day :D

Thanks for all the advice, I hope to do a blog on the trip and especially the day to day costings of a trip like this, I will be doing this as cheap as I can but want to enjoy the trip as well, I could be back after a week broke but see how it goes, Im working on putting the route down on google map so if there is any more advice and places to visit let me know . Thanks again for all the advive

Ok 50 days till I head off on my big trip, weather starting to pick up so need to get out as often as I can to start building mileage up, leaving the bike for a few more weeks before sending it in to KCmotorbikes in Tullamore for a full going over and new tires. Still haven't finalised a definite route so Im sorted of going on a rough route as in the photo. I would like to do some sort of a blog while on the trip as well as reporting on there every few days on my progress, dose anyone know of a good blog app that I could use (user friendly) I've booked a few Airbnb for the first few days but dont what to book too far ahead just in case I change route or stay over longer in one place, I know they will get dearer as the peek months kick in but I still like the freedom as well, so thats it for now, I will check back in later

Bought a new sat-nav and between that and google map it should work, but will be picking up good maps aswell, cheers

Yes, shame to miss out sw and central France. Also Cyprus, some great roads here - I sitting at Larnaca airport waiting for a flight.

I wouldn't bother following the coast of Spain or France - go inland, through the mountains- especially in Spain :thumb

Have a great trip :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom