Is the Urban G/S ridiculous?

Looks alright to me - although I prefer the looks of the Scrambler.

Buy what you fancy - never worried whether my mates thinks it cool or not ;)

I like it and it's higher seat heat than the nine t ,so should be more comfy .

I considered buying one until I actually saw it at the NEC and ended up buying a Scrambler X

The higher seat on the Urban is a no cost option on the Scrambler

I'm tempted, so will have a look at it at the show next month. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks.

My "friend" doesn't like the look of the scrambler so much. If he were buying a scrambler, I think he'd choose a Triumph, a Guzzi or a Ducati ahead of the boxer...

The differences between the two are a mudguard, a headlamp nacelle, a silencer, seat & body colour

Is that your 'friend' in your avatar?

Then your 'friend' needs one of these :D

Flying_Millyard_re_3137037b.jpg

Not as much as we'll larf at Jimbo with his planned Deliveroo box to replace his vario...

rbd , Your friends are already laughing too much at you to manage much more, so don't worry about it.

I know you are all jealous of my topbox plans.

I think you'll find it that it is slowly but surely becoming known as Rnine TURBAN :blast. Personal oppinion........:augie................:1/10 :barf :barf

I have a "friend" who quite likes it and is tempted to buy one as a second bike.

I'm worried his mates will laugh at him.

What do you think?

:barf:barf or :cool::cool::

I know of two people who are completely unrelated in any possible way, and bot had Ducati scrambler that they part exed against other bikes because Duc was great fun for the first 4-6 weeks and then it become a bit shit. Their words not mine.

My "friend" doesn't like the look of the scrambler so much. If he were buying a scrambler, I think he'd choose a Triumph, a Guzzi or a Ducati ahead of the boxer...

Back
Top Bottom