Dent Event 19th - 21st May 2017 'List of Attendees'

Hi Micky, - Permission Granted!! I'l be coming to Dent, likely get there Thursday, could you put me down for :camping ;)

I'll check the calendar before i leave this time so as not to be a week early again :augie ... and i will do my best not to stuff the bike in the ditch coming over the moor. :blast

Attachments

• IMG_2903.jpg
    IMG_2903.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 291
Hi Micky, - Permission Granted!! I'l be coming to Dent, likely get there Thursday, could you put me down for :camping ;)

I'll check the calendar before i leave this time so as not to be a week early again :augie ... and i will do my best not to stuff the bike in the ditch coming over the moor. :blast

Welcome along mi old fruitcake :thumby:

:beerjug:

how did you manage that ? :blast:blast

hi Micky, we wont be able to attend this ere gathering due to double booking with the monks rally in Berwick on tweed on this weekend. sorry an all that, but we will get to one, one day. cheers Al

hi Micky, we wont be able to attend this ere gathering due to double booking with the monks rally in Berwick on tweed on this weekend. sorry an all that, but we will get to one, one day. cheers Al

Hi Micky,
I'm afraid that I have pull out, due to being shafted by work. :mad:
Maybe another year

Cheers
Neil

No probs guys ... sorry to hear

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this event now Mick.
If anybody is looking for accommodation there is a room available at the Sun Inn. It has one double and one single bed.
Sun Inn 01539 625208

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this event now Mick.
If anybody is looking for accommodation there is a room available at the Sun Inn. It has one double and one single bed.
Sun Inn 01539 625208

Sorry to hear Johnny .... we'll miss ya.

List amended.

Hey Micky..............Some bad news!!............
I thought I couldn't come this year.............But sadly for everyone I can!!:D:beerjug::beer:
And I've booked in a B&B somewhere.......(can't remember what it's called now:blast but it's reopening in May:thumb...... in Dent)
So.......Spike get out that raspberry vodka:beerjug:
Giles & Rosy.......bet you thought "thank fuck they're not coming":D.........well tough shit:blast
And Northern Tiger...........get your wallet open, you owe me a beer or 4:thumb

Oh.............Rhian's coming too:thumb2

:beerjug::beer::jager:friday

I thought I couldn't come this year.............But sadly for everyone I can!!:D:beerjug::beer:
And I've booked in a B&B somewhere.......(can't remember what it's called now:blast but it's reopening in May:thumb...... in Dent)
Giles & Rosy.......bet you thought "thank fuck they're not coming":D.........well tough shit:blast

Brilliant. :beerjug:

Alex is cheering as well :beerjug:

Er um about that Raspberry vodka and er you did say you couldn't make it the shelf life of it is very short :augie

Wayne Barnes has been booked as guest speaker :D :beerjug:

Brilliant.

Er um about that Raspberry vodka and er you did say you couldn't make it the shelf life of it is very short :augie

No.........I think it was the "Spike" life of it that was very short:D............Devastated!:(.....where did you get it? )

We're both really looking forward to seeing you guys:thumb

Back
Top Bottom