Dent Event 19th - 21st May 2017 'List of Attendees'

Paul 'Trickytree' is on the attendees list. RIP Paul

I've left him on the attendees list. As far as I'm concerned he'll be there. We'll raise a glass to his safe onward journey :beer:

:beerjug:

He was coming to Dent with his wife, it's all so unbelievably sad, I've thought of nothing else all day long, heartbreaking for his family.

He was coming to Dent with his wife, it's all so unbelievably sad, I've thought of nothing else all day long, heartbreaking for his family.
That just marks it for me too. I was passing through going North and was camping at Dent yesterday,and got home to this sad news .
This is always the downside of riding bikes ,,,, mostly it's good ,sometimes it's shit :(:(

praying to a god of your choice

Its a bit dodgy for me at the moment - ma bike is with the robbing bastards BMW in aberdoom under major surgery - post a fire last thursday!

Its a bit dodgy for me at the moment - ma bike is with the robbing bastards BMW in aberdoom under major surgery - post a fire last thursday!

Just come down in van, simple.
PS you better come, I've ordered extra sausages " ����

The Van! its in the body shop after being hit in Badachro on Sunday!

Hi Micky - Please add me to the list. I'll be camping Fri, Sat and Sun night - Cheers Mike

Nice one Mike........only been a member for less than a week and attending your first UKGSer event. Bring plenty of beer tokens :beer::beer::beer:
Malc :thumby:

I think I'll be there, camping of course.
I enjoyed last years Ullapool so much it would be a shame to miss this one :)

Hi Micky, still trying our best to make it ( engine problems along with other stuff ) and will take a bottle of something maltish for the raphael if we do...should hopefully know by Wednesday night if it's going to be doable.

Mike

Hi Micky, still trying our best to make it ( engine problems along with other stuff ) and will take a bottle of something maltish for the raphael if we do...should hopefully know by Wednesday night if it's going to be doable.

Mike

Do what you can Mike, but be there :thumb

M'off up there Tuesday, need to check the bier, the campsite, the hotels, the food, the bier ... oh I mentioned that already :D

Hi Micky

Unfortunately can't make Dent this year, Kent building project with tight deadline means I can't make it this year.

Hope all goes well and see you next year if not before.

Dane

Hi Micky

Unfortunately can't make Dent this year, Kent building project with tight deadline means I can't make it this year.

Hope all goes well and see you next year if not before.

Dane

Understood Dane ... thanks for letting me know. It'll save Margaret at the camp site coming looking for ya :D

Next year maybe :thumb

Sorry Micky I am also going to have to drop out as I can't move some work I have got for Saturday :( You may have to console Giles and Johno :D
Any dates for next year yet :augie :D

Back
Top Bottom