Couple Of Laps of the TT Course On The LC GSA

I also love bacon, especially smoked

Good smooth riding there and definitely not slow ! great vid, enjoyed that thanks :thumb2

Mmm, a nice crispy bacon and runny fried egg sandwich would go down a treat right now!:drool:D

Counting down the days till I go. XR will have to earn its keep when I'm there. I've never been there on Mad Sunday and yes, sadly there are a few twats there.

Better going in July when they've all gone home. The unrestricted mountain course is still there. Overtaking police cars at silly speeds & they give you a friendly wave. Feels wrong somehow. Ferries & hotels are cheaper as well.

Top advice Sir.....:thumb2

I've done it on a motorbike and a push bike, both times in the month of July....Its not busy and not mental expensive......

Time for another go I reckon..........:green gri

I've done it on a motorbike and a push bike, both times in the month of July....Its not busy and not mental expensive......

Respect to you on a push bike. Too hilly for me.

In addition to going TT practice week because it's half the cost of race week, I go to the Manx GP in August. Prices outside TT week are reasonable and it's a great atmosphere.

I've been a number of times, not ridden the course on mad Sunday since the first trip, far too risky IMO.

Great video, unsmoked back every time for me.

In addition to going TT practice week because it's half the cost of race week, I go to the Manx GP in August. Prices outside TT week are reasonable and it's a great atmosphere.

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhh. That was the worlds best kept secret !! :blast

Why didn't you spec the quickshifter when you purchased your bike ?

My left leg is partially paralysed from an old motorcycle injury, so i have to use a Kliktronic shifter, which shifts gears with thumb buttons instead of your foot. I did try the Kliktronic with the gear shift assist pro, but it just wouldn't work right.

Cant find a specific picture of it, but you can make it out in this pic.

exactly my thoughts what a knob ....Oh and what did the copper want ?

well edited vid, love the opening Hollywood movie scene

I got told off, came from a derestricted zone into a 30 mph, and he was right there with a speed gun. So that was about 90mph, on the anchors into the 30 but he clocked me at 42. Thankfully a nice chap and let me off. Certainly made me brake earlier for the rest of the day!!

I got told off, came from a derestricted zone into a 30 mph, and he was right there with a speed gun. So that was about 90mph, on the anchors into the 30 but he clocked me at 42. Thankfully a nice chap and let me off. Certainly made me brake earlier for the rest of the day!!

That's their normal place for nicking riders for all of the TT fortnight, but the police do seem very sensible when it comes to actually dishing out the tickets .

Back
Top Bottom