Couple Of Laps of the TT Course On The LC GSA

crotchrocket

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I did a 4 day tour around Ireland last year en-route to the IOMTT with a few mates. Fantastic trip and I've got all 10 days footage sat on my computer, but last night I threw together some footage of an early morning ride around the TT course on Mad Sunday. Isle Of Man is such an amazing place to be during TT fortnight.

Great vid... nicely put together and what a ride :bounce1. Have another sub to your YT channel. :beerjug:

Can you tell what camera and mount do you use?

What do you also do for audio of your voice?

Wifey got me a gopro for xmas and just getting round to mounting it and trialling out recordings so any input would be great!

Having only ridden the TT course a couple of times surrounded by sportsbikes it was great to see the smooth lines you took. Nice video.

Can you tell what camera and mount do you use?

What do you also do for audio of your voice?

Wifey got me a gopro for xmas and just getting round to mounting it and trialling out recordings so any input would be great!

My camera is a Drift HD Ghost, with just a sticky mount on the side of the helmet. The drift is a different orientation to the GoPro as the lens is on the short side, but there are a fair few arm brackets for the gopro's although they seem to look their best when chin mounted. The Mic is again a Drift one, sits in the liner above the cheek pad (about level with my eye, facing forward)

Good one that. Was that a pizza delivery boy having a go too :D

What was that cûnt at 1min52 thinking :eek:

My camera is a Drift HD Ghost, with just a sticky mount on the side of the helmet. The drift is a different orientation to the GoPro as the lens is on the short side, but there are a fair few arm brackets for the gopro's although they seem to look their best when chin mounted. The Mic is again a Drift one, sits in the liner above the cheek pad (about level with my eye, facing forward)

That's great thanks I'll have a look at a mic for mine then cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better going in July when they've all gone home. The unrestricted mountain course is still there. Overtaking police cars at silly speeds & they give you a friendly wave. Feels wrong somehow. Ferries & hotels are cheaper as well.

Back
Top Bottom