Sportster Roadster

RichieS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone on here got one? Seriously thinking of getting one to go with GS as a sunny day toy. Can you easily fit an auxiliary power socket to one? Sat Nav? Any useful info appreciated...... And any piss take you many offer as well,!

Yes I have one. I modified it quite a lot. But it was a sportster originally.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

c9ad283ed8134c3241e0cfd8c28c8881.jpg

To answer your questions there are so many electrical tap in parts available on the Web. You can do it to any bike. But harleys are nice and simple. Happy to help with any questions. I built a loom from scratch for mine. Loads of info online.

So much you've turned it into a VW Beetle....:thumb2

Haha yup. That's my mates beetle which has a 6 volt system.... my harleys 12v electrics are far better than that nightmare!

Anyone on here got one? Seriously thinking of getting one to go with GS as a sunny day toy. Can you easily fit an auxiliary power socket to one? Sat Nav? Any useful info appreciated...... And any piss take you many offer as well,!

Quite a few sporty fans on here !! They will be along soon..I'm a Big Twin Evo man myself....I think Tricky has just bought a Roadster... well, it had Ace bars in the pictures..

Sporty looks good!! Nice job!
Cheers twinkle. I'm very chuffed with how it turned out. It's in January edition of back street heroes.
To the original poster......get one mate.... you won't regret it. The harley riders club UK is a freindly place too.

I'm going to the mcn bike show with it...will be on the stand. So come and say hi if you go.

Cheers twinkle. I'm very chuffed with how it turned out. It's in January edition of back street heroes.
To the original poster......get one mate.... you won't regret it. The harley riders club UK is a freindly place too.

Twinkle!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love it!!!!

TWINKLE ha ha, fucking ace :beerjug:

Andres

Haha sorry bloody autospelling on my phone. Bet ya love it really

Never seen myself as a Twinkle........

I have a little 883 Iron Sporty which is a fun bike to jump on and blat around on a nice day. It has V&H short shots which are freaking load and brilliant for scaring the shit out of the Pomeranian's who live next door. :D

Harley do a neat handlebar mount (not cheap but what is these days :)) which puts the GPS in a good position. I use one on my Dyna and then wire direct to the battery. :thumb2

XR1200X

If you are getting a Sportster then get one of these - XR1200X, 100bhp, USD forks, fully adjustable suspension, decent brakes - great fun! Oh, and no chrome to keep clean and polished:thumb

Attachments

• XR1200 Front Right.jpg
    XR1200 Front Right.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 122
  • XR1200 Left Side.jpg
    XR1200 Left Side.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 126
  • XR1200 Right Side.jpg
    XR1200 Right Side.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 124
  • XR1200 Front Left.jpg
    XR1200 Front Left.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 122
If you are getting a Sportster then get one of these - XR1200X, 100bhp, USD forks, fully adjustable suspension, decent brakes - great fun! Oh, and no chrome to keep clean and polished:thumb

I reckon if I didn`t have a Buell I would have had one of those, yours is particularly nice with the black engine, I don`t like the silver engine models.

Back
Top Bottom