Newcastle -Germany / Black Forrest

47steve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok here goes,

Myself and a few colleagues (12) have arranged a trip into Germany taking in the Black Forrest area in mid June this year. We may have a few places up for grabs if anyone cares to joins us. We are travelling from Newcastle (DFDS) TO Ijmuden (Amsterdam) Then on to Germany.

The ferry costings return with motorcycle are £175. We have budgeted on around £50 pppn b&b / hotels 5 nights. Accommodation has been booked.

Anyone needing any more info drop me a pm and I will reply as soon as I can ....TA:thumb2

Hi Steve, I would be interested in where else you plan on visiting on your trip.
Cheers Mac

We are stopping off at Cochem for 1 night then travelling down through Baden Baden into the Black Forrest stopping at Schenkenzell for 3 nights before travelling back up to Klotten, Then back to the ferry. Everything has been booked alls we need is the last few places (1 or 2) to be filled then its roll on June. TA Steve

Hi Steve, I would be interested in where else you plan on visiting on your trip.
Cheers Mac
Dont know where in Scotland you are but if your going we could ride down to Newcastle together.

I'm central belt, just looking at my holidays to see if I can make this.

We are stopping off at Cochem for 1 night then travelling down through Baden Baden into the Black Forrest stopping at Schenkenzell for 3 nights before travelling back up to Klotten, Then back to the ferry. Everything has been booked alls we need is the last few places (1 or 2) to be filled then its roll on June. TA Steve
there's a whisky bar in Klotten with an amazing choice of drams

myself and a mate are going over same crossing on 6th june down through black forest and fannying about in switzerland until going back up for home on 14th. if paths cross would be good to meet for a night and a few beers.

Back
Top Bottom