A Toser sized sleeping bag recommendation

ShakeyBMW

S K P
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's very many moons since I did any camping or bivvying (cadet forces) but this GS has me champing at the bit to re-start.

I've been digging out my old gear and buying new where there are gaps and one of my biggest issues has been finding a sleeping bag that is amply sized for my shape, allows room to turn when sleeping and has a reasonable pack size.

I found one whilst lying on the floor at Cotswold camping with one of their female staff members (ahem!);

The The Mountain Hardware Lamina Z Spark

Comfort Temp 6 Deg C, Limit Temp 1 Deg C, Extreme limit -14 Deg C (Not sure I'd be camping in that!)

It's ostensibly a mummy bag but with extra width and length (I'm 5'7" and it's longer than I need) and with a roomy foot box. Coupled with my moonbag silk liner and a Exped Downmat 9LW I'm confident of being very comfy indeed :thumb2

Should be easy to find in the dark too;

lamina%20z%20spark.jpg

Looks a good bag and worthy of a tosser in a cold, dark, wet and gloomy Rally site somewhere. Weather forecast indicates freezing weather next month so money well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you considered using a duvet rather than a sleeping bag with your Exped?

Snugpak with an expanda panel....loads of room. Just got one to take to Nordkapp.

Back
Top Bottom