Powder coating in Lancs-recommendations?

Mongoose

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a powder coating company in Lancashire? I've rung all my local ones. None of the 3 could be arsed returning my calls or messages and the firm I used to use in Bolton has disappeared after 60 years or so trading.

I have used Tec coatings on the outskirts of Blackpool, little in the way of customer service but they did a decent job at a decent price.

TEC Coatings + 2 more

Hi Guys
3 for you all in Blackpool area.

Tony (TEC COATINGS) is still going, he has moved to TEC Coatings, Unit 4 Beehive Trading Estate, FY4 4QU Blackpool.
I've used TEC for years good finish, good prices, good turnaround.

2 more but no personnal feedback

NORTHERN LIGHTS off Mowbry drive Blackpool.

Durrocoat Ltd, Cornford Road, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 4QQ.

Cheers. Have tried TEC with no answer and no return of message. Same with Durrocoat but will try the third. Thank you, much appreciated!

Hindley engineering ltd is frequently mentioned on the Rivi Barn Bikers forum, I've never used them before personally.

http://www.triple-s.co.uk/
Not in Lancashire but do very good work and Bikes only so know there stuff :thumb Also try Pennine Powder coating in Todmorden, Chris is a nice chap and will look after you.. Google them.:thumb2
Steve

Cheers chaps. I've ended up at Durrocoat in Blackpool who did a good job at a very decent rate. Thanks for your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom