Psssst,don't tell the wife!!

Mot’d today.:thumb
Tips the scales at 172 kg with 2 litres of fuel in it.:clap
The motor is lovely,wants to rev:cool:
The low 1st is not particularly noticeable pulling away,however the +5% 5th gives a good drop in revs changing up.
1st impressions for a 1st spin round the block,fucking ace:D

The low 1st is not particularly noticeable pulling away,however the +5% 5th gives a good drop in revs changing up.

I can't wait. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

I've sent off my V5 application email to DVLA. Let's hope for a quick, problem free turnaround. :beerjug:

That’s light...

My G/S PD is 247 kg, tanked up,full outback trim, small scooter top box on stock rack with the essentials. Or sometimes a tank bag.
5 % higher fifth is not much more than the difference between a new and a worn out tire, and if you notice the difference you should learn how to tune a motor - on a well tuned motor you wont notice a couple of hundred revs!

My G/S PD is 247 kg, tanked up,full outback trim, small scooter top box on stock rack with the essentials. Or sometimes a tank bag.
5 % higher fifth is not much more than the difference between a new and a worn out tire, and if you notice the difference you should learn how to tune a motor - on a well tuned motor you wont notice a couple of hundred revs!
Very good,thanks for the input!
I ride lots of different airheads,without wanting to disagree with you,on the short road test I took on the bike prior to the weather turning to Shiite,the difference in ratio was noticeabley more than the standard bikes.

You can rest easy David , at least over Christmas. But we could meet up in Agen this summer perhaps?
Any news from DVLA re getting the bike registered etc ? Can be a bit tricky I hear ?

I’ve heard that a phone call to DVLA can help but it’s only been a week.

I’ll wait another week to see if anything turns up then I’ll chase it up gently.

Agen might be a go-er. Have to wait and see.

David while yer waiting take a better picture of yer bike for your Avatar. I hate to see bikes cropped so bits arnt in the picture.
My mate Harry was on the phone to DVLA for 25 minutes whilst I listened to the conversation. The lady ont tuther end was very knowledgeable and helpful. He got most of what he was after off um.
HTHY and good luck

My V5 turned up today in the post.

You should have seen my little face. :D

Taxed, Tested and Tinsured. The 3 T's. Off out for a ride tomorrow. Let me know if you feel the world turning the wrong way and I'll slow down!!!

Thank you to Mr Griffiths and his team at DVLA for turning it around within a week.

I’m away over xmas Tufty but hoping to get out on the Peak lanes in January- looking forward to seeing this bike in the flesh - gorgeous :thumb

My V5 turned up today in the post.

You should have seen my little face. :D

Taxed, Tested and Tinsured. The 3 T's. Off out for a ride tomorrow. Let me know if you feel the world turning the wrong way and I'll slow down!!!

Thank you to Mr Griffiths and his team at DVLA for turning it around within a week.
No messing,I DID think it was still in the system.

Back
Top Bottom