Bennetts insurance Keystone cops more professional

overlander

Reaction score
It has been one disaster after another. I started paying by direct debit, decided to pay the insurance in full. After clearing it with the call handler I cancelled the direct debit. incompetence is the name of the day from now on. So fast forward the insurance is cancelled and I end up using a bike with no insurance because they could not take £0.00 out the direct debit. I kid you not, these jokers classed that as non payment. Now I am going through the pain of trying to get the refund, once again incompetence is the name of the game. I have been assured that the cheque will be with me by the 10th, more likely to see Lord Lucan than that cheque.
PLEASE PLEASE listen as i have only complained once before in 49 years but these jokers take the biscuit. Wish I had found this site before i ever dealt with these jokers.

http://www.beware-bennetts-insurance-cancellation-policy.co.uk

Steer clear of these jokers, I have also heard their renewal policy is verging on legalised theft.

May I suggest you report them both to FCA and insurance ombudsman.

If you want to be evil, spend £10 on a subject access request under the dpa.

That way you get 'all' the info not just the bollocks they'll tell you, to get you off the phone. Of course it makes any complaint easier too.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom