Multi bike policy for 4 bikes?

I'm not necessarily recommending them, but it might be worthwhile using the Ebike website to get a quote for comparison and maybe use as a bargaining tool.

Bikesure have been competitive for multibike policies for me this last couple of years.

General advice with CN is go back and bully them down. My renewal was £480, got it down to £404, that's 4 bikes too. From what I can find they're the only insurer not doing the stupid 'not insured on your drive' if you say they're garaged.

Try Peter James Insurance. I have ten bikes on one policy with my wife listed as a second rider. The bikes are a bid of a mix mostly old triumphs and BMWs. The newest bike is an 12 plate BMW, the oldest a 72 Triumph. The cost for all of this is £470.

C

Just an update. Called Ebike, price was dearer than my renewal. Then called Peter James, Quoted me £319 a whopping £120 saving over my renewal. I then called Carole Nash to give them one last go at retaining my custom. After a bit of bartering they managed to come down to £320. I renewed with CA as they offer addons such as European riding, Breakdown cover, Legal costs and riding other bikes.
Big thanks for your replies.

TA:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom