Anybody got the new BMW Enduroguard suit?

Skid06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got the new Enduroguard Suit? looks good and going to try one on this weekend..Got the Rallye Suit and absolutely love it, nothing better in hot summer..when it rains i put on a oversuit as i dont like the inner feeling damp, no problem to me because its a 2 minute job but i can understand it being a problem to some on here

Waiting for it to available at the local. Looks good though. About the same spec as Klim middle range suits.

shite send by my phone when I'm not looking

They have suits at Cotswolds as nick rang me he has ordered my size to try this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have suits at Cotswolds as nick rang me he has ordered my size to try this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I am able to get my hands on certain sizes and colours quicker than some but the bulk of the new range is still due to be released late March/early April. Regarding the fit of the suit, the EnduroGuard has a Comfort fit so will be more akin to the StreetGuard suit rather than the Rallye suit which has a Regular fit. Feel free to email/PM me your height, chest and waist measurement and I will check availability for you.

Kind regards

Nick

01452 872600

Is this the new waterproof rallye suit?

I've dumped the email but I'm pretty sure that the Enduroguard is waterproof and that the latest Rallye suit is too, although more expensive.

I've just checked online and according to the info..... I'm wrong!

I thought that the Enduroguard was replacing the GS suit and the Rallye was updated, it appears that this isn't the case.

The enduro guard is a new water proof premium touring suit that is without a thermal liner much like KLIM is doing.

The rallye suit is updated and not waterproof.

Group buy discount? I'll make inquiries next week.

Is this the new waterproof rallye suit?

Hi Nutty,

Kind of.... The Rallye suit is still current and at the top of the BMW range but for the person who wants an enduro/off road looking suit without worrying whether to put the waterproof layer in or not then the EnduroGuard suits ticks the box. I have shown below some comparison specs for the EnduroGuard and Rallye suits below..

EnduroGuard Suit - RRP £1080 inc VAT
‒ Cutting-edge, waterproof off-road riding suit
‒ Highly abrasion-resistant dynatec/dynatec Stretch outer with ceraspace protection technology; developed by BMW in partnership with Schoeller Textil AG
‒ Three-layer laminate with BMW climate membrane; wind and waterproof, highly breathable
‒ NP2 protectors at back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (steplessly adjustable)
‒ Coccyx protector retrofittable
‒ Outstanding all-round air circulation thanks to numerous ventilation options; double front zip serves as AirVent system
‒ Mesh lining in jacket and trousers, 3D mesh on the back; breathable and elastic
‒ Eight jacket pockets, seven of them waterproof; men’s jacket with additional breast pocket; three trouser pockets, one of them for keys
‒ Sleeves and leg ends can open wide, with wind protection in bad weather
‒ Effective protection against wind and rain
‒ Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
‒ Leather pads at the insides of the knees for a firm grip of the fuel tank sides when riding off-road
‒ Velcro and press studs for adjusting fit in various places
‒ Reflective print on jacket
‒ Connector zip: 40 cm (all-round)
‒ Comfort fit

Rallye Suit - RRP £999 inc VAT
‒ Offroad suit with waterproof insert
‒ ProTechWool, a performance fabric made from technical wool and polyamide with a carbon finish
‒ Wind and waterproof, comfort-mapped BMW climate membrane insert that adapts to your body
‒ Material reinforced in vulnerable areas
‒ Breathable and elastic perforated lining in jacket
‒ Kevlar stretch inserts in trousers
‒ Leather padding on the insides of the knees for a firm grip on the fuel tank when riding off-road
‒ NP2 protectors on shoulders, elbows, back, hips and knees (adjustable to three different heights)
‒ Jacket with detachable sleeves
‒ Sophisticated ventilation options
‒ Numerous adjustment options (Velcro)
‒ Ten jacket pockets (one inside removable membrane)
‒ Reflective material on the jacket sleeves and trousers
‒ Connector zip (40 cm)
‒ Regular fit

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Nick

01452 872600

Hi Nutty,

Kind of.... The Rallye suit is still current and at the top of the BMW range but for the person who wants an enduro/off road looking suit without worrying whether to put the waterproof layer in or not then the EnduroGuard suits ticks the box. I have shown below some comparison specs for the EnduroGuard and Rallye suits below..

EnduroGuard Suit - RRP £1080 inc VAT
‒ Cutting-edge, waterproof off-road riding suit
‒ Highly abrasion-resistant dynatec/dynatec Stretch outer with ceraspace protection technology; developed by BMW in partnership with Schoeller Textil AG
‒ Three-layer laminate with BMW climate membrane; wind and waterproof, highly breathable
‒ NP2 protectors at back, shoulders, elbows, hips and knees (steplessly adjustable)
‒ Coccyx protector retrofittable
‒ Outstanding all-round air circulation thanks to numerous ventilation options; double front zip serves as AirVent system
‒ Mesh lining in jacket and trousers, 3D mesh on the back; breathable and elastic
‒ Eight jacket pockets, seven of them waterproof; men’s jacket with additional breast pocket; three trouser pockets, one of them for keys
‒ Sleeves and leg ends can open wide, with wind protection in bad weather
‒ Effective protection against wind and rain
‒ Waterproof storm hood integrated into the collar
‒ Leather pads at the insides of the knees for a firm grip of the fuel tank sides when riding off-road
‒ Velcro and press studs for adjusting fit in various places
‒ Reflective print on jacket
‒ Connector zip: 40 cm (all-round)
‒ Comfort fit

Rallye Suit - RRP £999 inc VAT
‒ Offroad suit with waterproof insert
‒ ProTechWool, a performance fabric made from technical wool and polyamide with a carbon finish
‒ Wind and waterproof, comfort-mapped BMW climate membrane insert that adapts to your body
‒ Material reinforced in vulnerable areas
‒ Breathable and elastic perforated lining in jacket
‒ Kevlar stretch inserts in trousers
‒ Leather padding on the insides of the knees for a firm grip on the fuel tank when riding off-road
‒ NP2 protectors on shoulders, elbows, back, hips and knees (adjustable to three different heights)
‒ Jacket with detachable sleeves
‒ Sophisticated ventilation options
‒ Numerous adjustment options (Velcro)
‒ Ten jacket pockets (one inside removable membrane)
‒ Reflective material on the jacket sleeves and trousers
‒ Connector zip (40 cm)
‒ Regular fit

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Nick

01452 872600

Cheers Nick, have you got a link to it on the BMW website? How soft is it, compared to the Rallye suit, as the Rallye is like wearing a pair of pyjamas?!:p

Back
Top Bottom