Dusty trails in Europe

CRR1200

Reaction score
Did a road trip around Europe last year on my R1200GSA LC, and want to do something this year with more of an off-road focus. Nothing extreme and really just good gravel tracks etc. Any suggestions appreciated. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have a look at the hiss events in northern spain great trails camp and ride or you could just move around the top of spain /france plenty of off road and great mountain roads aswell. have a look at the spainish biker web site

I would also recommend the Spanish Hiss events especially the Aragon event for larger bikes and even 2 up trails.
send a email to Simon Rice = thespanishbiker@gmail.com or look up the events on the net.
obviously to be in a group or with others is mostly better than "on yer own"
HTHY :thumby:

Have a little look at Portugal, I was out there a few weeks ago, seemingly you can ride for miles and miles without opening gates or passing too close to folks houses, my brother frequently rides off road there preferring this to Spain. Lots and lots of companies offering their services, this is just an example.
http://dirtbikeportugal.com

Have a little look at Portugal, I was out there a few weeks ago, seemingly you can ride for miles and miles without opening gates or passing too close to folks houses, my brother frequently rides off road there preferring this to Spain. Lots and lots of companies offering their services, this is just an example.
http://dirtbikeportugal.com

Thanks for all the advice guys. Challenges are dates and time off work at present, including to the fact that we have to travel from Aberdeenshire to get to our destination. Have looked at shipping bikes ahead, but costs are prohibitive given where we stay. This said, we did the same dates last year and had a good 4 or 5 days in the alps (Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland) but never touched off-road. Anyone have any experience of trail riding in the alps? Are there un paved roads you can ride in these areas? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom