Overland and classic,Saturday social.11th march

There's always that old 640 you could off load.

You really have turned ORANGE big style for very good reasons IMHO:clap. Yes, I'll ask folk to form an orderly queue behind you :thumb2

All are welcome for breakfast,lunch ,cake and as much tea as you can drink:clap
From 9 on Saturday 11th march till we get bored!
Come over for a chinwag,talk bikes for a few hours:thumb2
I'll ask Duncan nicely if he will make us a veggie 3bean chilli :thumb
Maybe some award winning flapjack :drool
Shout up if you can make it ,followed by sausage or chille,or indeed both:D
To give me catering quantity :beerjug:
Mike

Thanks for organising today Mikeyboy and your generous hospitality. It was good to meet other Ukgser's. Just missed the last sausage but caught some of Duncan's chilli.

Some lovely bikes on show and sensory overload. Smell the petrol and oil, hear the engines, taste the chilli, see the bikes and touch some lovely machinery.

Thanks again

Clive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent few hours ... and the sausage cobs tasted no worse from the spell on the floor :D

Have you got a local pub and camping near by... I could see a weekend coming on :beerjug:
5second rule was enforced when the table collapsed under the weight of sausages:blast
All good though as the floors were all washed on friday:thumb
No pub in the village :comfort
Camping,,,well it's a farm,there are one or two fields:p

Thanks Mike and Duncan.

You know it's a GS event when the sausages run out at 10.30 and the chilli is served at 11.00 :eek:

Some really great bikes to see, one in particular ;)

A better turnout and nicer bikes than any BMW main dealer open day :thumby:

Last edited:
Well I didn't expect my day to turnout quite as it did, but i'm more than happy with my visit to Mike's today:clap Got home just before my wife, who came in saying she had got a great bargain in Lincoln today, she'd brought a new waterproof coat for £30 discounted from £89.99 so I took a deep breath and said so did I.

More to follow later.......:augie

Well after reading the thread from front to back and making the odd pertinent comment like "I like the retro look" she said referring to picture in post#1 of http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/447344-Bumblebee-ripe-for-a-restoration-let-s-go-go-go so which one is Florence!" :clap think I've got away with it so far :bounce1

Big thanks to Mike, Claire, Duncan, & Tufty, for keeping us fed and watered.
Senior management allowed me to return home, although empty handed without Duncan's flapjack!!

Thank you to Mike and Claire for the invite, had a good time nice to meet up with other ukgser's. Great turn out.

Thanks Mike for a great event. Had a good ride up cross country with Wreford and Drumwrecker finding some great roads, arriving just in time to finish off the excellent chilli. Ours are the first three bikes on the left hand side.

After putting 22litres of diesel in to the gsa this morning, I had to call Mike to tell him to donate my sausage and chilli to a local charity.

Sent from SYDland...

Don't worry mate, you share didn't go to waste :thumb

Thanks for organising an excellent day Mikeyboy.

Cracking do Mike, Claire, Duncan, Tufty -thanks very much.
Some classic metal on show!
Workshop so sparkly I swear someone has been polishing the sockets!

Cracking meet and got there in time for the sausages. Timeandtide, you're a bit of an old hooligan on that bike you know.

Could be bloody expensive though as now I want an airhead...... maybe it will pass.

Tom

Cracking meet and got there in time for the sausages. Timeandtide, you're a bit of an old hooligan on that bike you know.

Could be bloody expensive though as now I want an airhead...... maybe it will pass.

Tom

It won't be here for long Tom :augie

Tom

Well you know how well it goes now Tom!
(Get that Dutch one bought!)

Great day out, thank you all.:thumby::bow
I made it in time for the sausage cob:D
A good 280mile run even if a lot was on the MWay and A50

Really enjoyed todays trip out, 1st this year, 200 miles trouble free. Thanks to all involved for making it a very welcoming place for old and new friends.

Enjoyed a good look around some of the jobs in progress and the finished articles. Attention to details is incredible guys.

great day...thanks for organising :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom