Migsel - still trading?

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've bought lots of stuff from Migsel in the past, with no problems and great service. Last year, though, I bought some Warm'n'Safe gear from Michel, a new heat troller and some other stuff. It took ages to arrive, and then when the shipment did arrive some items were missing. Now, Michel did eventually ship the good, but it took weeks not days to sort out.

Now Mrs Berin, who gamely commutes about 60 miles everyday all year and so is hard on kit, needed a new Warm'n'Safe jacket. She emailed Michel, and the response took a month.

Anyone know what's going on?

Hi Berin,
There's nothing wrong.
I think you are referring to an e-mail that I received on 24th Jan and I replied on 6th Feb, starting with my excuses for the delay. That's more like two weeks. I know, still too slow but I was very busy and Migsel is just a one man band.
Most of the stuff I sell is own production and I try to keep stock of everything so delivery is quick. Warm & Safe gear is trade and I can't keep stock, because there are so many types and sizes it would cost a fortune. I has to go through the European distribution center in Sweden and sometimes they are very hard to deal with. I don't like it, but there is not much I can do about it.
So there, that is what's going on...
Cheers,
Michel

Hi Michel, glad to know all is well. Too late for this time around, but I hope next time we need something we cain source it from you.

That's the way I read it......... but I am a bit of a drama queen ♕

Sent from a OnePlusX

Back
Top Bottom