Gs challenge 2017

Pvez

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone going!!
Already paid up on a whim...the impulsive fool I am

Yes I will be there - I have been every year!

I am a big fan and would encourage anyone to go. My friend (who I think is on here) is in his 70's and has ridden it the past few years. It's not just an event for those who think they want to make it onto the UK team and go to the international competition it's a good weekend of riding your GS on the road challenges, riding the BMW fleet off road (all abilities catered for) and meeting other GS riders. I am surprised more forum members have not attended in the past.

Hope to see some of you there 👍🏻

Thought I'd end up by myself !
Campings the way to go??
I prefer it to a b&b...even if its raining☔⚡

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Can you go as a spectator only? I don't want to be stuck somewhere and not be able to see anything though, that would be a waste

If you're making the effort to travel from where you live to S Wales why not enter and see it all? Yes, spectators are welcome.

If you're making the effort to travel from where you live to S Wales why not enter and see it all? Yes, spectators are welcome.

I suppose you are right, but the wife might not be happy coming with and not doing anything! lol

I suppose you are right, but the wife might not be happy coming with and not doing anything! lol

My girlfriend rode pillion with me last year. She enjoyed it and it was a fun day. For the off-road (test) parts, using the Off Road Skills bikes she watched. It's a great, well organised event and certainly not a flat out race.

My girlfriend rode pillion with me last year. She enjoyed it and it was a fun day. For the off-road (test) parts, using the Off Road Skills bikes she watched. It's a great, well organised event and certainly not a flat out race.

I may just have to book it now! Thank you

Is there going to be a tosser corner in the bar??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

3 of us going from north wales doing the gs training day on Saturday as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm doing the gs day on the Friday!!!!
Probably by meself��

My bad.....the emails from the OR skills have the right dates wrong days on them.....see you on the Saturday morning����

I've entered this year - see you there!

I'm in.
No idea what I'm doing (some things never change) but for £99 seemed silly not too!!

I will be going, with a few others in the Rainbows team. My first time!

See you all there!

My first time too. See you there.

"Who needs a car when you're on an Adventure..."

due to family reasons i cannot go, Event is Fully Booked but we have 2x places For Sale now, £99 per person.

i have spoke to BMW world and they will not refund but will transfer places.

If any one is interested get in touch

Thanks
Adrian
07977 410694

Well that was a top weekend good to catch up with Mav as well

Just realised who Angus is

Sorry and Sid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just in case you didnt know who we were
ee756937bd91b9fa04cc072e2fd7a7c8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom