Hilltop "Group Discount" dates

Price includes VAT.
Normal price = £350
"Group Discount Dates" = £300 saving you £50.
Non-BMW bikes (+£10).

May 20th - 1:00pm slot available
June 17th - full

Anyone want a weekday session?
PM me with a suggested date...
John S

20th May 13:00 just gone and 12:00 become available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Can't do the 19th as I'll be sleeping off a 12Hr (min) ambulance shift... but please let me know future dates including mid-week ones please? Thank you. Phill

Is this still going on? Or has everyone had it done already? :D

I could do the 3rd of July but would need an earlyish slot because thats the day I go to Spain. I can almost pass the place on my way to Portsmouth you see.

Price includes VAT.
Normal price = £350
"Group Discount Dates" = £300 saving you £50.
Non-BMW bikes (+£10).

May 20th - 1:00pm slot available
June 17th - full

Anyone want a weekday session?
PM me with a suggested date...
John S

@ R1200GSAPilot

John, can't PM you sorry. Must have to pay for those privileges?

Yep you'll need to subscribe to be able to pm and for full site access, money well spent :thumb2

I just cant bring myself to do it when other sites I use are "optional" rather than compulsory... Oh, and that I dont have anything BMW and never will (waits for the flaming torches and scythes).. Just wanted the group buy deal on the remap :D

I just cant bring myself to do it when other sites I use are "optional" rather than compulsory... Oh, and that I dont have anything BMW and never will (waits for the flaming torches and scythes).. Just wanted the group buy deal on the remap :D

There are none planned at present, except a mid week at the end of August or another Saturday one if there is enough interest. Suggest some dates and I'll promote them.

John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id suggest a very early slot for me on Monday the 3rd July just before I go to Spain on tour :D
We only need 4 people dont we?

They were fully booked up for Monday 3rd. I checked. Oh well... Ill just have to get it done another time. Off to Spain with a mere 175hp.. Ill be a laughing stock! :D

Any dates in July?

As Hilltop is on my doorstep it would be rude not too!

Anymore dates? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom