Hilltop "Group Discount" dates

09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 13:00 available. Can you PM me the time you would like plus...
Mobile:
Email:
Model/year:
Returning client:
Name:
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

If you haven't already been, the next "Group Discount Dates" I've scheduled are 26th August, September 16th.
John S

Hi John,

I already attended one of the sessions that you previously arranged. I remain pleased with the result!

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for the endorsement and glad you're as happy as I am.
John S

Slots available:
26th August
16th September
PM me for details and to book.
Enjoy the benefits everytime you ride your bike.
John S

Aug 26th and Sept 16th fully booked.
I'll sort a date for Oct and Nov.
John S

Hi, I'd like a place on the Oct booking if possible please.

Thanks.
Chris.

Hi Chris,

09:00-13:00 in hour slots. You're first so you get the choice!
Can you send me:
Mak/model/year: the bike not you
Mobile: in case there is a problem
EMail: my PM box fills really quickly:
Name: nice to know who you are
Are you a returning client: y/n

Do you know exactly where they are? They moved about 9 months ago and have a new Dyno just off the A5 at Hinckley (not Earl Shilton).

John S

Next Hilltop Group Discount dates:
Oct 7th
Nov 4th
Normal cost £350, but I co-ordinate forum members so they can get a group discount. £300 on a "Group Discount Date".

PM me: R1200GSAPilot
Make/Model/Year:
Your name: so I know who I contacting
Mobile: in case Geoff or Mark need to reach you urgently
eMail: my PM box fills quickly
Which of the two dates you'd like
Best time for you 09:00-13:00 in hour slots
Returning client: y/n

John S

Becoming increasingly interested in getting the bike remapped. But, does anyone know if emissions testing will be introduced and form part of the MOT in the next few years? And should it one day become part of the MOT, what is the likeliness of a remapped Euro 4 bike failing?

The introduction of new emissions legislation for motorcycles is not likely to be introduced soon as the cost of enactment on such a small population is high, with such minimal effect. However, politicians are "occasionally" driven by who shouts loudest. So if the cycling lobby started complaining about motorcycle exhausts in their faces in bus lanes, something might have to change. However, history shows, that any introduction of this form of legislation is for vehicles to be manufactured from a date in the future (a target for manufacturers to reach), and current vehicles are exempt. It is not something that keeps me up at night.

Oct 7th has a few slots, but Nov 4th has more.
You pay £300 on group discount dates (normal price £350). Returning clients are welcome and they have a further reduction to £250.
PM me to book.

Next available Hilltop "Group Discount Dates"
Oct 7th - only 09:00 available.
Nov 4th - all slots available 09:00-13:00
PM me to book.
John S

Well I would like to thank John S for arranging the Hilltop group discount also Geoff and the boys at Hilltop for working there magic.
Was a nice ride out and an even better ride home.
Engine is now smoother when in traffic and also pulls a lot better.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom