Hilltop "Group Discount" dates

Just got back - what a transformation.

Smooth power delivery throughout and much improved torque low down - all with a graph to prove the before and after figures. The difference was evident even before I'd reached the A5. 140miles later and back on the south coast a happy bunny. Geoff and Mark were great even if Geoff kept taking the piss out of my sheepskin seat - Baabera indeed! Haha. Many thanks to both of you.

A big vote of thanks to John S for organising the dates. I'd recommend the transformation to anybody. My bike has a lot of modifications, if I could only have one it would be a Hilltop Remap.

Likewise, thanks from me.

Not as high a gain as some have reported Bhp 103 to 114 and 74 to 85 however, the bike certainly felt smoother especially at low revs.

Mpg went from 53 to 61 - same route both ways and didn't ride any differently.

Probably going to take the s1kr - Mark advised there's significant gains to be had.

I would like to thank both Mark and Geoff, again bike smoother, and good gains especially at lower revs, and for sure more miles to a gallon. as others have quoted now you think you are in a lower gear on over takes, so well worth it.

Plenty Hilltop threads kicking about so a question about the benefits. Not the obvious torque etc., my bike (and my previous '14) sometimes gets a surge of power just AFTER closing the throttle. This tends to happen when putting in a 'hot lap' on corner entry. Not the ideal time. Does the retune eradicate this?

Hi, I'm a newbie to site just joined today. Is there still space on Sept 17th for a group discount rate? Regards, SG

Hi,

We already have 6 for Sept 17th. Let me see if we can squeeze in a 7th. If so it would have to be around 14:30-15:00ish.

PM me:
Make/Year/Model: (the bike not you)
Mobile:
eMail:
Name:
Returning client: y/n
Other dates are Oct 7th and Nov 4th (both almost full too).
John S

There is, but when I've tried this there was insufficient bookings. You choose a date, I'll check it's available and promote it.
John S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I would be interested in a place for the 18th of September also if there is no more space on the 17th, let me know if it's on the cards, I'm flexible on time, but would prefer post lunch time. If none of these are possible I'll take a place on the 7th of October.

Thanks

James

Hi,
Would that be possibly 4/5 for the 18th September? If so, I'll check the slots and come back to you later today.
John S

Mid-week "Group Discount Date"
Monday September 25th, 3 places left.
Normal discount rates apply: £300 inc VAT, tea and biscuits. Normal rate is £350.
PM:
Make/Model/Year (the bike)
eMail: my PM fills quickly.
Mobile: in case they need to contact you on the day.
Name: nice to know.
Returning client: y/n (£250 if you are)
John S

Does anyone know if the group discount can be done on a different bike, ie, my Africa twin DCT? Would be great to get it done once I've fitted a new exhaust system. Probably best to get it past the first service mileage first though..?

Back
Top Bottom