The Piston rally.

Jimeroo

Reaction score
A couple of us fancy going to the Piston rally this year so am fishing around for some info, tips, availability of accommodation etc. I would be grateful for your advice and help.
Thanks.

Im afraid I will not enter as the Bikes to new! has to be pre 95? Don't quote me on that.

I can't make specific recommendations but there's no shortage of accommodation in Santander. In Spain i always recommend booking.com as their reviews tend to be good as opposed to Trip Advisor, whose reviewers just seem to talk about themselves ...

If you follow my link and go on to book I might get a few centimos in commission and help keep The Spanish Biker on the road ... please! :clap

Regs

Simon

hotel

I stayed at the hotel from where Moto Pistons 2016 was based, Hotel Santemar. There was no shortage of accommodation and it was excellent fun with an absolutely incredible line up of bikes. I booked the hotel about one month before the event and flew in and out of Santander. lots of non participants on modern bikes. Great chats and beer. well recommended. Might risk bringing a bike this year but plan to definitely turn up..

Have a look at this place. stayed a few times, in fact going this summer again. Moto Pistons Rally often called in and reception full of trophy's and memorabilia from past rallys. had a refurb this winter so not sure if still the same but a great position and handy for Picos.
http://en.hotelmirador.com/

Back
Top Bottom