Tyres

My brother has Tourance on his GSA. They feel slow handling compared to the Conti Trail Attack 2 and positively heavy compared to Conti TKC-70. The latter was so light on the steering I thought there must be a problem with my tyre pressure gauge (over inflated). The trade off is less stability at speed but much better grip on gravel strewn lanes. They are all totally crap on mud.

Depends a lot on your style of riding and the use your going to give them.

Try to look for reviews and find a happy medium that adjust best to your style. What works for some, might not work for you...

Cheers,
Rami

For back lanes up to A roads the light handling TKC-70 takes some beating. For faster roads with few gravel strewn lanes, the Road or Trail Attack has more stablity.

Just ordered the Avon's, with a bit of couponage and discountery,

ive got them for £140

Good choice , put the trailriders on before Euro trip last month ( they replaced Tourance).
Absolutely love them, great in the wet , so much confidence , very stable and quiet, 3000 mile trip and in all weather conditions down to 4deg and up to 30deg.
For that price a steal, can't go wrong :cool:

I'm on my 3rd set (well 3 rear, 2 front) and I can't find fault with them, I've never experienced a tyre to be so sure footed in bad winter conditions.......... It's a perfect time of the year to be putting them on your bike for the first time.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Back
Top Bottom