dust the cobwebs off

ddtwelve

Reaction score
alright lads and lasses soon be time to drag your dearest out of the shed and get riding

so whats peoples plans this year trips/etc

me I'm off for the first time in april to see settle/carlise viaduct with a couple of friends(not really bothered about the viaduct just the rideout with friends )
then june doing the picos de Europa
maybe a few trips to the dales and pennines and the odd seaside trip

Normandy end of April

Scotland west coast end of June

Pyrenees end of July

GSA massive depreciation mid August due to the miles I am putting on her:D

Assen for moto gp in June, then 4 days after I get back Mrs Saint and I head off north for a 3 week island-hopping tour of Scotland :D

The roads around the Ribbkeshead viaduct are brill , coming down from Hawes towards the viaduct , you should really enjoy . Have a safe ride

The roads around the Ribbkeshead viaduct are brill , coming down from Hawes towards the viaduct , you should really enjoy . Have a safe ride

..... and mobile speed cameras on a sunny sunny :eek:

Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Pyrenees and lots of other places :D

:beerjug:

I've already toured to Tesco, M&S and Waitrose, B&Q and Halfords this year. I've heard motorcycles can also be used for recreational purposes but haven't found the time / been granted the permission for that yet. :blast

Dinan at Easter

Normandy end of May

Loop through Europe to Italy and back late July

Lot's of runs up to Inverness for work, so the long way home on Friday nights

North Antrim Coast and Wild Atlantic Way at the end of April :beerjug:

No other bike related plans yet :(

Misc day / weekend tours of Scotland as time permits.
Europe tour late July to mid August - Pyrenees, Alps, Dolomites, Black Sea, Austrian MotoGP, home.

Islay early March to visit Laphroaig Distillery. :beer:
No annual European bike trip this year unfortunately due to other holiday commitments!
More than likely will get back to the Picos for a short break in October though, weather still good then, whats not to like?

Attachments

• IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 218
Islay early March to visit Laphroaig Distillery. :beer:
No annual European bike trip this year unfortunately due to other holiday commitments!
More than likely will get back to the Picos for a short break in October though, weather still good then, whats not to like?

If you haven't been there before then Ardbeg is the best place for lunch on that side of the island. :thumb:thumb

Islay my favourite will be having a few days on there in September on my five/six week trip round Scotland ...

Couple of years ago ... :D

i-PkN6rvk-L.jpg

Spot the interloper :eek:

:beerjug:

Been riding throughout the winter.....these are my planned trips away though - Wales for a few days in May, Northumberland in June, then Nordkapp for three weeks in September....:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom