Adventure Bike Shop, NN's, or the Show

BigAlEly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am heading to the London Motorcycle Show on Sunday, with a shopping list :D Kreiga Pannier Bags, Side Stand extender, headlight protector, mudsling for rear wheel, number plate etxtenda, etc. etc. for my new-to-me GSA LC. so has anyone got any knowledge of whether the Adventure Bike Shop in Suffolk, is good for a one stop shop, (do they look after you with a bit of a discount etc.) as i bought my SW Motech tank bag from them in the NEC show, and i have to take it back as its not securing on the ring correctly :green gri or is it just straight to Nippy's. i have noticed that there is no Touratech, at the show, and the Adventure Bike Shop are not there either.

if any of you tossers have any advice, it would be welcome....

I am heading to the London Motorcycle Show on Sunday, with a shopping list :D Kreiga Pannier Bags, Side Stand extender, headlight protector, mudsling for rear wheel, number plate etxtenda, etc. etc. for my new-to-me GSA LC. so has anyone got any knowledge of whether the Adventure Bike Shop in Suffolk, is good for a one stop shop, (do they look after you with a bit of a discount etc.) as i bought my SW Motech tank bag from them in the NEC show, and i have to take it back as its not securing on the ring correctly :green gri or is it just straight to Nippy's. i have noticed that there is no Touratech, at the show, and the Adventure Bike Shop are not there either.

if any of you tossers have any advice, it would be welcome....

The items you list are often price fixed. Touratech say they have discounts but no idea what products and if it's just side stand foot and grill the 10% discount may not cover the entrance costs. Unless you want a browse and meeting friends then for me it would depend on the weather plus the saturday hangover ..

I had an email from Touratech to say they will be at the show.

The items you list are often price fixed. Touratech say they have discounts but no idea what products and if it's just side stand foot and grill the 10% discount may not cover the entrance costs. Unless you want a browse and meeting friends then for me it would depend on the weather plus the saturday hangover ..

going anyway, with a few mates, but maybe riding over to ABS on saturday... thinking of waiting until the show to see whats about though.. :thumby:

couldnt see them when i last checked the list of exhibitours... but will be good if they are there.. :beerjug:

They sent an email. They will be there near the BMW and Honda stands

Have a look on eBay for some of those bits & bobs... You might get them used and or copies from China. I've recently bought some bits from China that are copies of Touratech and Wunderlich items and they really good quality at a MUCH lower price. I got a mudsling for £30, rad guards for £54, side stand switch guard for £11, cylinder guards fro £66 and lots more other bits.

Have a look on eBay for some of those bits & bobs... You might get them used and or copies from China. I've recently bought some bits from China that are copies of Touratech and Wunderlich items and they really good quality at a MUCH lower price. I got a mudsling for £30, rad guards for £54, side stand switch guard for £11, cylinder guards fro £66 and lots more other bits.

Will do that, sounds like there are some savings to be made... £142 for a mudsling is mucho dosh for a bit of plastic you have a fix with cable ties thnx for the suggestions.. will get on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to go to the show but got to replace my garden gate ready for the arrival of GSA......... allot involved.

cant beat a sunday at a bike show... all bollox and bullshit with a few fellow tossers, and bikes too... whats not to like:beer::D:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom