March Breakfast. Syston Park Farm Shop & Cafe ! 18th March

Excellent get together with good food and some nice social intercourse....:green gri Thanks to Duncan for organising this and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Good turnout, very good food, excellent venue,well done Arkwright for finding and organizing this one.

Are we happy to go there again?, it seems alright!

Yeah, thought it was good, well done Uncle Dunkle.

The gravel parking area was a little extreme just as well Att came on his R Nine T Scrambler or should I say 'Marshall's' R Nine T Scrambler:augie Guess it made it a mini adventure off road event as well:clap

Excellent food and 'proper' coffee. :thumb Nice to get away from all the city traffic, nice wan Duncan.

Excellent venue Duncan- many thanks.
Good breakfast, lovely venue, great coffee and a much nicer ride from sheffield so a big thumbs up from both of us - just get the black pudding sorted :thumb

We may well book for the revival day in August- I'm hoping paul will race his 3 wheeler :D

Amanda may have caught the breakdown bug from Att as the 800 required the service of the AA - all bar one of the bolts on her rear sprocket came off on the A1 :eek: A stiff letter to Rainbow me thinks.

Gets my vote as well. Good food and a nice spot. If you want a race Dermot I think you better give me a head start (about half an hour should do it):D
Roll on the next one.

Back
Top Bottom