NEW DATE! The Yurt is back!!! 4th March for Brunch.

(RIP) trickytree

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After our last visit in December the place closed down for 2 months so as the staff could recover from the trauma.....well it's reopening next week so it's only fair that we return to wreak yet more mayhem and destruction on the local populace.

If you haven't been before then shape up and get with it......it's a small farm shop cafe with a Yurt! Not only that, it's a Yurt with a fecking log burner! And comfy sofas!!

Sunday 5th March, 11am for brunch.

Everton Farm Shop
Stonegate Farm
Bawtry Road
Everton
Notts
DN10 5BP

I heard good reports about the last one. I shall try to make this one. :thumb2

The Yurt again, what a good idea, I can`t believe how good those sausages were last time.

Be good to see you all again :thumb2

Andres, I'm going to have a wander up next weekend just to pre warn the poor sods were coming so I'll check out veggie options.....pretty sure they do a nice looking quiche :drool

Yep...me and the mrs are up for this. See you all then! :beerjug:

Be good to see you all again :thumb2

Andres, I'm going to have a wander up next weekend just to pre warn the poor sods were coming so I'll check out veggie options.....pretty sure they do a nice looking quiche :drool

Drop me a line if you do go, I may join you. I'm stuck in all this w/e so will be going stir crazy by then.......

Andres
PS I hate quiche! :D

I'm up for this again. Last time I got their number if you can't get to ride over before.
It's 07963558185 (Caron)
Cheers,
Paul.

Might make this. I've been to the garden centre cafe just down the road, but never to the farm shop :)

DATE CHANGE! THE YURT IS NOW SATURDAY 4th MARCH

THE FARM SHOPS NEW EXTENDED OPENING HOURS DONT SEEM VERY EXTENDED, CLOSED MONDAYS....AND SUNDAYS :(

Sorry peeps :blast

Back
Top Bottom