Husqvana 510 SMR

Skid06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive just bought this to have some fun on ...anybody got one? might try a track day on it

Attachments

• img_QBsn6iAbR5Z2Sah.jpg
    img_QBsn6iAbR5Z2Sah.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 206
That looks lovely :)

Here's mine - not quite the same but it's the same colour ;) It's a TE630 that I use for laning but currently wearing it's tiny wheels............

Andres

i bought it blind as a non runner from a guy i met in spain last week, couldn't turn it down..turned out to be a lose wire back of the headlamp :blast, 2k on the clock and 08 reg a really nice clean bike and should be loads of fun..just got to sneak it in the garage without the missus seeing it :D

That looks gorgeous, Andres, is it possible and easy to put Enduro Wheels on my lump?

Looks great. We were blown away by a couple of similar bikes last year over the IOM mountain road. The guys riding them were totally bonkers!

That looks gorgeous, Andres, is it possible and easy to put Enduro Wheels on my lump?

Sounds like a proper result on it being a 'non runner' :thumb2

I don't know for certain but you should be able to fit dirt wheels...... the ease of doing it will depend on how the clipper is moved out for the bigger front disc i.e. if it's just a spacer bracket (like mine) or it's posh with different fork bottoms and mount? Also if it's the SM model and not a converted Enduro bike it'll have stiffer/different suspension so possibly not so good for proper off roading, laning should be fine though :) Mine's the opposite as it's the off road TE version the suspension is a bit soft for the road. Back in the day when I was more serious about SMs I used to change the suspension but don't bother any more as I'm now a slow old gimmer ;)

Andres

I thought these all came into the country with a standard exhaust system that after registration was changed for an Arrow system like Andres to make them run properly:nenau

I thought these all came into the country with a standard exhaust system that after registration was changed for an Arrow system like Andres to make them run properly:nenau

And a fuel controller thingy to sort the fuelling out.

My 630 has twin arrow pipes, but they are booming loud; on the lookout for some baffled or inserts to take the edge off.

Back
Top Bottom