Body heat

pjnordy

Reaction score
Any body know where I can try on and buy a heated jacket this side of the pond and what's the one to go for thanks

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

I have a warmnsafe gen4 jacket. I really like it and the customer support is great.

Sounds good but where did you buy it from would like to try one on before I purchase thanks.

I got mine in the US. If you e mail the owner with a question he responds very quickly. Easy to do business with, he is very keen to provide a good product and service to match.

Had Gerbing for years, despite the repeated controller failures, but when the jacket itself failed & they wouldn't honour the 'lifetime' warranty because I didn't have the purchase receipt I went & bought a Keis. Haven't tried it yet though....

I would strongly recommend you try on for size as they need to be fairly snug to provide the best performance. Maybe try the bike show in March.

I have a 12v Ventureheat vest. Amazing warmth with three settings. You can also plug VH Gloves into it. What's not to want?

Had Gerbing for years, despite the repeated controller failures, but when the jacket itself failed & they wouldn't honour the 'lifetime' warranty because I didn't have the purchase receipt I went & bought a Keis. Haven't tried it yet though....

I would strongly recommend you try on for size as they need to be fairly snug to provide the best performance. Maybe try the bike show in March.

mine is far too roomy but when the jacket is over it I am not sure it really makes much difference. I'd prefer if mine was a snug fit though. All I need is the heated seat...

I think mine is an Oxford one. It works well but I'd prefer if it went up around my neck like some other ones do.
And as said above the show in March should be a good source.

Bike show makes sense at least the fit should be right.

would these work well on a 40 min commute. Do they heat up quick.. I have to ride home from Ringsend to naas after midnight daily, and the alpinestar andes jacket is not warm enough.

would these work well on a 40 min commute. Do they heat up quick.. I have to ride home from Ringsend to naas after midnight daily, and the alpinestar andes jacket is not warm enough.

Keis X25,probably the best bike jacket I ever bought,almost instant heat,go for it,you wont regret it,I bought the glove liners since,no more cold weather!!!

Back
Top Bottom