Where to go for Engine Tuning in Scotland

Jer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi do any of you know where's a good place to take your bike to get set up properly after fitting a full Akrapovic system. I know everyone is raving about Hilltop but they are way down in England-shire and I'm up in Aberdeen. Any good experiences then please let me know. Cheers J.

Not sure it'll help but you could give Ian Murray a call, he's based in Midlothian

Bilston Glen Industrial Estate, 5 Dryden Pl, Loanhead, EH20 9HP.
0131 440 4046

Hi do any of you know where's a good place to take your bike to get set up properly after fitting a full Akrapovic system. I know everyone is raving about Hilltop but they are way down in England-shire and I'm up in Aberdeen. Any good experiences then please let me know. Cheers J.

If you get it done please post your results here as I'm also interested in doing this.

Has anyone used Ianmurraymotorcyles for a "Hilltop" equivalent????

I've used Highland Motorcycle Dynos a couple of times for my Laverda. He's out in Cromarty on the Black Isle right next to the brewery (he's the brewery owner's dad) He's a top bloke and runs a 1200GS to boot. Website is well out of date, but I ran into him last spring and he's still running, although I think helping out making beer is taking up a lot of his time. http://www.hmdtuning.co.uk/

I've used Highland Motorcycle Dynos a couple of times for my Laverda. He's out in Cromarty on the Black Isle right next to the brewery (he's the brewery owner's dad) He's a top bloke and runs a 1200GS to boot. Website is well out of date, but I ran into him last spring and he's still running, although I think helping out making beer is taking up a lot of his time. http://www.hmdtuning.co.uk/

Yup, Chap is the guy to go too. He did my PCV on the dyno.

Thanks for the replies, I'll give Ian Murray and Bob Grant Racing a call next week to see what they can offer and how much.

Thanks for the replies, I'll give Ian Murray and Bob Grant Racing a call next week to see what they can offer and how much.

I'll be in Loanhead at the end of the month so will pop in to Ian Murray and see his set up. I'll let you know what I think.

One of his mechanics are ex Motrad

He gets good feedback on the Ducati forums

Back
Top Bottom