HEX ezCAN

Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Dave yes it is in process hoping to be within 6-12 months. But that might change either way overnight. (Sorry can't give you an exact time)

In the interim feel free to look at www.ice-tags.co.za

Len

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Duties

Hi guys

I'm about to order from Len - did you work out what the import duties to the UK are?

Would be nice if the value of the import duties can be placed on this thread for others to see. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to predict from this side.

Len

At a guess... from previous purchases from America - 20% of the posted value plus the carriers handling charge... again only approx , as different carriers have a different cost. £16.00 to £20.00. So that would make it around the £210 mark. It depends on what the seller declares their worth on the customs document . I see the British customs are up for a slagging as they have been turning a blind eye to all the Chinese Imports coming in to Britain with obvious s low valuations thus avoiding import duty..

Last edited:
I've looked at the video of this product and am not sure what the appeal is..am I being a bit thick ? Apart from having flashing fog lights which are illegal to fit, let alone use in the UK..what's the attraction ?

cheers

Cheers, I was being a bit thick...I have bought one and used it to fit a VIRB 360 camera, following the footsteps of Warlord, just received my OBD Link and with a bit of luck, should have it up and running over the weekend.

Hi All,

Like other members of this forum, i am currently looking into the possibility of of fitting a HEX ezCAN to my GSA, for powering additional lights etc (i know there are other options available)
As the unit is not available within europe the only possibility is to import the units.
I have been in conversation with Len Nieuwoudt of https://ice-tags.co.za/ a company in South Africa who sells and exports these.
Whilst in conversation with Len he offered to reduce the shipping costs of these by combining orders for export, the standard cost of shipping to the uk is a set price (presumably set on weight and size) but Len can combine 3 HEXezCAN units for the same shipping cost. Obviously there will have to be one delivery address in the UK.
He said that if anybody is interested in this offer to contact him direct through his web site.
Just to make perfectly clear i have no interest in the above company, just passing on an offer that was made to me whilst i was enquiring.
I believe Len is making enquires on becoming a site supporter and possibly advertising on here in the near future
Hope this might be of some use to some body on here?

Cheers :beerjug:
I might have one for sale soon. Looking at changing my bike pm me if interested

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheers, I was being a bit thick...I have bought one and used it to fit a VIRB 360 camera, following the footsteps of Warlord, just received my OBD Link and with a bit of luck, should have it up and running over the weekend.

Could you post some footage please as very interested in this

Would be nice if the value of the import duties can be placed on this thread for others to see. Unfortunately it is impossible for me to predict from this side.

Len

I paid £55 from DHL when I ordered from Ice-tags, ordered Tuesday and delivered Saturday monrning.

Len

At the very least it's going to be VAT @20% plus the carrier charges which would be around £10 plus duties

At the very least it's going to be VAT @20% plus the carrier charges which would be around £10 plus duties
Still cheaper this way from ICE-TAGS

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom