HEX ezCAN

Must admit there is more love f hex where did you get yours from?? How long have you been using??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must admit there is more love f hex where did you get yours from?? How long have you been using??

Got mine via Len at Icetags South Africa, received it within a week of ordering, set up was easy, just made sure i watched the youtube videos for fitting guides. Missenden flyer does a good one and breaks the fuse cover on fitting it, which i didn't manage to replicate when fitting mine. :clap To be honest the hardest part is running the wires back to the Hex unit. :rob

Sweet I'll be ordering now and hopefully not breaking anything?!?!

so peeps do i go hex route or denali???
theres a lot of mixed opinions...
anyone had any problems???
ive been looking for a very long time
would like to get it right?
thanks

I’ve had the HEX since March and am very pleased with it. To confirm some points raised in this thread on the HEX.

If you connect the aux lights to one outlet, both will turn off when indicating either left or right. (Mine are set up this way). They will alternate with hazards and do the strobe on flash to pass and horn plus of course dim or brighten with the wonder wheel. I have the other to the horn, one for the aux brake lights (set to flash 3 times then constant on when braking) and the last outlet as an aux power for either the top box (usb Module inside) or for the rear camera (separate usb).

I do have a short YT vlog on the HEX... link in signature below to channel if you’re interested.

Hope this may help make a decision :beerjug:

great stuff thanks for input looking for fair priced aux lights now and maybe sound bomb???

I've been meaning to post this for months!

Just my way of doing it. I didn't want more lights on the front of the bike and was looking for a subtle solution for the rear so rewired the aux lights using a second hand loom I found on ebay (all I needed was the connectors to the aux lights so I could preserve the original loom) and added an additional brake light where the reflector is just below the brake light.:thumb

[video]https://www.flickr.com/gp/141395851@N06/E91608[/video]

Back
Top Bottom