HEX ezCAN

jbj

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

Like other members of this forum, i am currently looking into the possibility of of fitting a HEX ezCAN to my GSA, for powering additional lights etc (i know there are other options available)
As the unit is not available within europe the only possibility is to import the units.
I have been in conversation with Len Nieuwoudt of https://ice-tags.co.za/ a company in South Africa who sells and exports these.
Whilst in conversation with Len he offered to reduce the shipping costs of these by combining orders for export, the standard cost of shipping to the uk is a set price (presumably set on weight and size) but Len can combine 3 HEXezCAN units for the same shipping cost. Obviously there will have to be one delivery address in the UK.
He said that if anybody is interested in this offer to contact him direct through his web site.
Just to make perfectly clear i have no interest in the above company, just passing on an offer that was made to me whilst i was enquiring.
I believe Len is making enquires on becoming a site supporter and possibly advertising on here in the near future
Hope this might be of some use to some body on here?

Cheers :beerjug:

.....just sodding ordered mine yesterday. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Ireland but would be interested in this if it can be forwarded on once it arrives with you?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What's the saving vs purchasing from the US? Are there duties to be paid on items from SA? I believe the US duties are about £43

I live in Ireland but would be interested in this if it can be forwarded on once it arrives with you?.

Well, I'd be in on this if we knew the saving that could realistically be achieved on postage and duty. I'm also over in Ireland in early June.

Hi all, thank you for showing interest in HEX ezCAN.

Not much about the price that I could do, but if it helps I can take orders 3 at a time. this means that for 3 units only one shipping cost will apply. So where it normally is R860 ($66.69) the shipping will then be divided by 3 = $22.23. Please note that all 3 (Entire Parcel) will then be sent to one address only. This will be the cheapest way. Feel free to contact me at any time if more info is needed.

Len
info@ice-tags.co.za
www.ice-tags.co.za

So do we know if there's custom charges on top of this yet or csn we find out?

I've had trouble find a heading in the UK Tariff for duty on something like the ezCAN, but it won't be more than about 5%. VAT is the one you want to watch out for. Reckon on about 25-30% in total on top of the goods and shipping.

Import duties will be payable no matter where it is imported from. Obviously the exact amount depends on the Country.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also if you utilise your own shipping agent, note there are NO built in batteries in this unit, as that might also influence the shipping cost. We normally export with DHL or TNT

Import duties will be payable no matter where it is imported from. Obviously the exact amount depends on the Country.

What would be the cost per unit including shipping if it's was a pack of 3 units. Thanks

Hi it would be ZAR 2535.66 per unit in a pack of 3. So that will include the cost and shipping to one address. (Excluding your import duties that you must pay)

Dave I have no idea mate.

Dave I can find out and let you know. Best I can do for now

Back
Top Bottom