Sad times

Right, will all of you trying to persuade Nutty not to change bikes please STOP IT now :rob :D

I've just saved a fortune buying a load of bling off him for my new XR. I reckon my strategy in future will be to see what Nutty buys, then look to buy the same in 2 years and have all the bits off his old bike.

I just hope he doesn't get into Harleys :D

Why not buy his bikes with all the bling on them already? You also get a bike that's been 'properly' run in and Hilltopped!

stripped all the extra's off my f700gs and traded it in for a Suzuki dl650 v-strom. last week. collect it 7 march.

Beginning to think there's something wrong with me: 2004 1200GS, bought new, my only bike, no inclination to change. Yeah - I look at new bikes coming out ... but it goes no further...

:rob

You and me both, the difference being I don't even look at new ones any more, I'm just happy with my 04 gs and really looking forward to a couple of trips this summer.

You don't know what your missing ! When the sun is shining and you just want to plod along at a relaxed pace without the need to dress up like power ranger, it works for me.
f58302cb20dbd1fea5ff2c3475c8f108.jpg

I know exactly what I'm missing, I've ridden them a few times!

Why not buy his bikes with all the bling on them already? You also get a bike that's been 'properly' run in and Hilltopped!

Because I'm buying a new one without ESA! I can run it in myself and I know where Hilltop is too ;)

Beginning to think there's something wrong with me: 2004 1200GS, bought new, my only bike, no inclination to change. Yeah - I look at new bikes coming out ... but it goes no further...

:rob

There is something wrong with you but it's nothing to do with the bike :p

I never thought Nutty would listen to me and buy something with real character.Then again I never thought I would like mine as much as I do !!!!

I did offer to sell it to Toddy.

What a load of shite from a Sunday hobby biker, "you know nothing Jon Snow" :blast:D

Sunday hobby biker? You know absolutely nothing about me.

I never thought Nutty would listen to me and buy something with real character.Then again I never thought I would like mine as much as I do !!!!

I saw this today!:D

Attachments

• IMG_5896.jpg
    IMG_5896.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 345
Right, will all of you trying to persuade Nutty not to change bikes please STOP IT now :rob :D

I've just saved a fortune buying a load of bling off him for my new XR. I reckon my strategy in future will be to see what Nutty buys, then look to buy the same in 2 years and have all the bits off his old bike.

I just hope he doesn't get into Harleys :D

So do I.....

Ignore Catweazle !!!

He's a slow learner-took him a decade to discover the best bike in the world........ :blast

Oy baldy, I knew it when they came out but had other things to get out of my system :D

Back
Top Bottom