Ducat 750 super sport

Ktm1190rr

Reaction score
18 months searching for parts. Coming together nicely. Awaiting bodywork back from paint shop

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 485
Finished

It's been a long journey but worth it

DSC_1700-M.jpg

Stunning, Please post a video of it running, they sound brilliant.
Steve

mate, that is truly gorgeous! nothing beats a classic ducati :thumby:

Brilliant bike......but what do you do about the tank, it's fiberglass so it will succumb to the dreaded ethanol rot, but can you line it with that strip of bare fiberglass showing the fuel level?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Discs front and rear were standard, calliper under slung on the 73, moved to the top on the 74

It is a problem, authenticity over practicality. Have to drain the tank when not used. I also have a spare alloy tank.

It is a problem, authenticity over practicality. Have to drain the tank when not used. I also have a spare alloy tank.

Esso Supreme doesn't contain Ethanol depending on whereabouts you are in the country. :thumb

Thank you for contacting Esso Customer Care.

The majority of unleaded 95 Octane petrol sold in the UK contains 5% ethanol as required under the Government’s Renewable Transport Fuels Obligation (RTFO).

There is currently no requirement for renewable fuel (such as ethanol) to be present in super unleaded (97 grade petrol).

Esso super unleaded petrol (Synergy Supreme+ Unleaded 97) is ethanol free (except in Devon, Cornwall, the Teesside area and Scotland) and we have no current intention to add ethanol to Synergy Supreme+ in other areas of the UK.We would therefore advise anyone who has concerns about the presence of ethanol in petrol to use Synergy Supreme+ – providing they do not fill up in Devon or Cornwall, the Teesside area or Scotland.

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Jankovits
End Consumer & Customer Care Assistant
Customer Service, Fuels & Lubricants, EAME

http://www.rsvr.net/ethanol-in-fuel-good-news_topic21896.html

Back
Top Bottom