newbee

trigantle

Reaction score
Morning Lads n Lasses, just thought I would say Hello, as I've just joined. Not new to biking at all, :rob but am to the Beemer scene. I have taken a plunge & got my sticky mitts on a k1300gt, as the Blackbird let me down BIG time last year abroad :mad: So the GT is to replace the bird on the Euro tours. The other half loves it, as everything is heated :D & comfy. First purchase is going to be a rear hugger, as we were covered in mud last week, which wasn't a nice sight. Any other "look out fors" would be gratefully recieved. Any way, look forward to maybe meet n greet in the future. Stay safe, cheers from Si (AKA) trigantle

Morning Lads n Lasses, just thought I would say Hello, as I've just joined. Not new to biking at all, :rob but am to the Beemer scene. I have taken a plunge & got my sticky mitts on a k1300gt, as the Blackbird let me down BIG time last year abroad :mad: So the GT is to replace the bird on the Euro tours. The other half loves it, as everything is heated :D & comfy. First purchase is going to be a rear hugger, as we were covered in mud last week, which wasn't a nice sight. Any other "look out fors" would be gratefully recieved. Any way, look forward to maybe meet n greet in the future. Stay safe, cheers from Si (AKA) trigantle

First of all, welcome, secondly, how did the Blackbird let you down ? It's not often you hear one of those going tits up. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom