Bumblebee ripe for a restoration.......let's go go go

Sounds like you are talking yourself into a purchase :eek:
No ,good dr, not for me,
but that said I have my scrapyard dog that I am building,I doubt that at the end of the project it will have cost much under ten grand,that is just cost,no labour:eek:
Maybe it will be a bike to keep maybe not you don't know till you ride it,but you and I both know that isn't the reason for building these bikes:thumb
Have you seen this one?

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 279
Hi Nick, how's Thailand? Now it's bike weather we should be meeting at seaways,It's not the same without you pal.
There's only one way to vapour blast and I'm afraid to say it's a strip down.
I took the bike over to Barrie Robsons and can report it's now got a full mot. I'm just going through the registration process from Dutch to British. I've taken a few more photos of the finished bike ( I'm not happy with the brake lines so new ones on order ) well almost any way.
Ive been out for a quick blast to the Church and back ( to christen it ) and all is god :D

Thailand good thanks, house will soon be finished so will have room for you all! Think I am going to buy a Suzuki VanVan 200 and custom it our here, leave the big bikes at home. A not insignificant percentage of the drivers here are on drugs or drunk and when they see a bike they are expecting you to be doing 30mph not 80!

Looking forward to a month back in Europe in June although 2 weeks of it will be in the Alps on the RT :bounce1 Would have been home sooner but need to be here to keep an eye on the builder :eek:

I will do the vapour blasting some time in the future, perhaps when I retire, if ever.

Ride safe.

Well all the parts are under warranty!

These bikes are useable,enjoyable investments and looked after they will be worth the asking price and more in years to come.

That is a fact!

New gs models are most definitely not going up in value and I know the build quality is no where near these old bikes.

Did I say I can offer finance on this bike :thumb

How much a month, mister

...on the chucky ;)

<< fingers crossed for a lottery win.....

Back
Top Bottom