Pivot pegz

Loftylad

Reaction score
Hi,
Before nippy gets my £150.00 for a pair,
Anyone one on here had any experience with them
Very good, good, bad?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tony.

Had them on my 800GSs and now on Africa Twin. Nice big platform and the pivoting movement makes them really comfortable. They look good too :D

10 out of 10 for me :thumb2

had them for over a year .good bit of kit .wide and comfy if a bit sharp on top -look good and very grippy

Had them on my 800GSs and now on Africa Twin. Nice big platform and the pivoting movement makes them really comfortable. They look good too :D

10 out of 10 for me :thumb2

:agree

Had them fitted years (F800GS) great piece o' kit, really well made ... especially useful if/when you stand up on the pegs :thumb

Resounding 10/10

:beerjug:

I've got them on both my KTM's and had them on my GSA 1200, well worth the investment in my view.

I've been using some for the last 3-4yrs in combination with footpeg extender brackets (mine are on an 1150). As mentioned, they give a nice broad platform and loads of grip. I like the famed pivot action. That flex/rotation of the footrest is a subtle but welcome feature.

For me:

Pros: superb grip, large platform, pivot action makes them comfortable IMO.
Cons: expensive!! As mentioned, sharp! (I've taken more than one chunk out of my head while working on my bike!)

I've had these, and really liked them, so will get some when my new bike comes.

Thanks everyone.
Plenty of positive comments.

Looks like I'm going shopping.

Thanks again Tony.

Had them on my 2008 F800GS... they were better than stock as they were a lot wider. I now have the R1200GSA LC and the pegs are quite wide already so don't need the upgrade.

If your pegs are a bit on the narrow side I'd say go for it. I personally wasn't that bothered about the pivoting function. You can get plastic toppers so your boots will last longer but they attach via cable ties so if you want to go off road you have to snip them off.

I'd rather they have easily detachable rubber toppers for convenience. If they had that I might have upgraded to them on the LC.

Back
Top Bottom