Twiz and Melch

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I really appreciate the private conversation on your personal opinions about the WG this morning. :)

But are you really sure the Wide Glide is shite? And if so what do I have to do to it to make it look cool? (apart from never go near it myself cos that's not an option :D).

It's had a stage one big radius in black and a Badlander seat fitted and personally I think it's great for the following reasons.

1) It's a Dyna. So it handles (OK) with reasonable ground clearance. Another plus is that all the SOA bikes are Dyna's.

2) Its a bit old school with a look like the choppers of the 60s and 70s.

3) And (most importantly) it's not gay like a Heritage Softail Fatboy or a Police Moniker Road King. :D

Melch may be better at this... but what else needs attention? :nenau

Oi Tricky, don't you be making out my Fat Boy is gay and seeing as you brought it up, there's not one of that SOA mob I couldn't take with one hand tied behind my back.....especially that Glasgow Bam Chibs......

Have been looking at a Ducati XDiavel S so maybe sell the WG and get one of them instead?

Or maybe just continue my delirious descent into complete confused cruiser conundrum and end up writing 20 puerile posts per day in here. But I think I'm half way to doing that anyway. :D

You and I know that the Street Bob and the Softail Slim are the best new Harleys - closely followed by a Road King or a Street Glide...

Now the WG - take off the rear seat and Sissy Bar -add mini Apes - soft leather bags - a rear rack - and do some serious miles without washing it - do Spain - do Nordcap - don't give a flying fuck what we think and jobs a good un.....

You just plough your own furrow and go your own way Tricky. Buying things to impress others is a fools errand. Look at Arsey and the way he comes across. A valuable lesson for us all I feel. :rob

Your right Melch. I'd hate to be classed as a younger good looking version of Arsey. :D

Psst....(hushed tones to avoid embarrassment)...It isnt really is it!

Hi Melch, Twizzle here - listen old chap our PM's seem to have spoked the trickster.... I've tried to point him in the right direction but feel he will listen more to you....he's now talking about spunking £16k on on a bloody disbelief!... which in itself is interesting as I typed Diavel and that's what the spellcheck did !!! The boy wastes more a year in depreciation then I spent on the Old Snotter..

Hi Melch, Twizzle here - listen old chap our PM's seem to have spoked the trickster.... I've tried to point him in the right direction but feel he will listen more to you....he's now talking about spunking £16k on on a bloody disbelief!... which in itself is interesting as I typed Diavel and that's what the spellcheck did !!! The boy wastes more a year in depreciation then I spent on the Old Snotter..

Hi Twizz.

Did you only turn the spellcheck on after you had typed the word 'spoked'? Anyway, never fear...I may make a cheeky offer on the Wide Glide as 'nobody likes 'em you see'. Every cloud and all that.

Yours in confidence,
Melch

Twinkle said:
boy wastes more a year in depreciation then I spent on the Old shitter

Not true my cheap chinky loving friend. I maybe lost a grand on the EG after 2 years use and the GS and WG I still have so no massive depreciation... yet! :rob

Yep - don't miss the opportunity.....he's more money to spunk on searching for that quick commercial fix...
Hi Twizz.

Did you only turn the spellcheck on after you had typed the word 'spoked'? Anyway, never fear...I may make a cheeky offer on the Wide Glide as 'nobody likes 'em you see'. Every cloud and all that.

Yours in confidence,
Melch

Not true my cheap chinky loving friend. I maybe lost a grand on the EG after 2 years use and the GS and WG I still have so no massive depreciation... yet! :rob

Arsey and Nutty are over there......off you fuck..

Back
Top Bottom