Twiz and Melch

Oi Tricky, don't you be making out my Fat Boy is gay and seeing as you brought it up, there's not one of that SOA mob I couldn't take with one hand tied behind my back.....especially that Glasgow Bam Chibs......

A "Glasgee Kiss" on SOA. I like it. :D

Melch said:
yours in confidence

Thanks for keeping it all private and between the three of us. It's nice to have mates that you can trust in here. :bounce1

Your vivid black slim, now that was lovely.....

Thanks for keeping it all private and between the three of us. It's nice to have mates that you can trust in here. :bounce1

My pleasure. Twizzzle's weakness is guilt. Mine is absolute discretion. Airing dirty laundry in public is so vulgar.

Your vivid black slim, now that was lovely.....

It was. They're one of the few HDs that are nice straight out of the box (apart from the handlebars - not too keen on them personally).

And whilst we are on the private circuitboard may I just say that the two of you have so much more class than the other pond life that live in here. ;)

It was. They're one of the few HDs that are nice straight out of the box (apart from the handlebars - not too keen on them personally).

Funny that, I love the bars.....

Oh yes the very glamorously named "Hollywood" Bars! :D

Probably in reverence to Marilyn Munroe or James Cagney or maybe Dean Martin or Sammy Davis Jnr? :nenau

Oh yes the very glamorously named "Hollywood" Bars! :D

Probably in reverence to Marilyn Munroe or James Cagney or maybe Dean Martin or Sammy Davis Jnr? :nenau

It was the curved brace bar that jangled slightly. Admittedly it is a pathetically small critisism.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. This jet lag's a fucker. I wonder how pilots cope? You would think being permanently jet lagged could affect their personalities to a quite detrimental degree.

You and I know that the Street Bob and the Softail Slim are the best new Harleys - closely followed by a Road King or a Street Glide....

If he wasn't such a ****....I'd tell him where there was a very low mileage, excellent condition, low priced Street Bob for sale....but he is a ****..so fuck him....

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 143
Melch said:
Anyway, I'm off to bed. This jet lag's a fucker. I wonder how pilots cope? You would think being permanently jet lagged could affect their personalities to a quite detrimental degree.

The air is certainly thin up there.

Like a man consuming to much helium Arsey thinks he only has to laugh in our faces and we will laugh with him...

Hmmm, perhaps not. :D

The air is certainly thin up there.

Like a man consuming to much helium Arsey thinks he only has to laugh in our faces and we will laugh with him...

Hmmm, perhaps not. :D

I got to thinking (as you do) whilst sitting in the pressurised cigar tube for too long. I was thinking about the ferociousness of my farts whilst flying. It was quite extraordinary, one after another they came...relentless. I was a little concerned about the roof coming off. The aircraft noise covered it well and the blowers above me, set to max did a good job of spreading the whiffs about to avoid blame being laid at my back door.

I googled it when I got home and my mind was laid to rest that I was not some kind of flatulent freak. It happens to everyone apparently.

This got me thinking about the amount of pure fart that everyone is breathing in. An A380 holds a lot of people. That's a lot of gas mixed with faeces particles being expelled and consequently breathed in. Can't be good for you. Now imagine doing that for a living. That's got to affect you in a negative way.

Hey Doris

What's in that mini chest freezer?

Don't tell Andres but I reckon it's crammed full of frozen packets of Bernard Mathews turkey drummers and Mr Brain's pork faggots?

Tell me I'm wrong. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0288.JPG
    IMG_0288.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 127
Ok thanks.

Sorry Doris I won't ask anymore. :)

I wonder how Melch is feeling this morning as I think the jet lag was seriously getting to him last night with that Arsey induced flatulence theory. :D

Back
Top Bottom