Insurance

rocky burns

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mid wales Where roads were built for bikes
Who have you got yours with.. carole Nash don't seem to recognise the hp2 anymore on their system and when I tell them the value of the bike they seem to cough under their breath:D..

Apparently it comes under a 2005 gs which isn't a lot of good if you need to make a claim.

When I added the value of the bike, my insurance shot up quite a lot but it's only this year it's happened.

Cheers

Who have you got yours with.. carole Nash don't seem to recognise the hp2 anymore on their system and when I tell them the value of the bike they seem to cough under their breath:D..

Apparently it comes under a 2005 gs which isn't a lot of good if you need to make a claim.

Cheers

Insurance company's are at it, mine is due shortly and because im a law abiding citizen I declared that id changed my wheels from spoked to alloys, it put the price up nearly 30%.......bastards!! WHY i ask myself, surely bloody alloys would be cheaper to replace than spoked wheels. Now I will have bloody Wapping telling me im a cnut for complaining about lining his buddies pockets for no reason !!

Mine is still with BMW... I forget who are now operating it...but they do recognise the HP2 :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom