IRISH Motorbike Show

HTB1

Reaction score
Just spotted this was occurring this weekend. Is it worth attending?

I'm going tomorrow.

If typically Irish, it'll be disappointing.

Still, it's a bikey event, with bikes and bikey stuff. And it's an excuse to hook up with a mate and spend all day doing bikey stuff.

I'll comment again after the show.

It is worth attending not anything like the nec but still worthwhile. A couple of the big names on the Irish scene won't be there Bikeworld who are the Kawasaki agents + a good few more never seem to go there and one of the best for deals on gear and tyers won't be there either Cotters which is a bit of a shame. The weather is a dampener on things and doesn't look as if it's going to improve. I will be there at some stage over the weekend. My son who normally accompanies me is sick so I'll wait and see if he's ok by Sunday. JJH

It is worth attending not anything like the nec but still worthwhile. A couple of the big names on the Irish scene won't be there Bikeworld who are the Kawasaki agents + a good few more never seem to go there and one of the best for deals on gear and tyers won't be there either Cotters which is a bit of a shame. The weather is a dampener on things and doesn't look as if it's going to improve. I will be there at some stage over the weekend. My son who normally accompanies me is sick so I'll wait and see if he's ok by Sunday. JJH

Just got back home from it. Same ol' same o'l.

I can't be 100% sure but it looked like most people selling product had actually marked product up in price!!!!

Worth the trip for the Rockabilly live band and also the 2 lovely Carol Nash promo girls prancy about the place like very posh (and very hot) strippers.

I believe that Cotters are having an open sale weekend at their premises.

The prices on boots and helmets on the Crossans stand definitely seemed a bit higher than they should be.

No cash to spend, even on bargains. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to view some clothing and pick the brains of the folk on the travel/"adventure" stands.

I'm going down on Sunday with three friends. Never been to the Irish show....hope it's bigger/better than the Adelaide one a few weeks back.

Sorry Mark........ I didn't mean to tar everybody with the one brush!!

(I was referring to the larger "usual suspects")

Your iconic looks fantastic on display......... definitely worth a visit.

Sent from a OnePlusX

Damn! Had I known I would have said hi. Must pop down to Platinum soon - just recommended to me in the last few days as a possible place to have look after my 1150GS.

Pretty busy there today. Not bad in fairness.

just to say again I thought it was a load of bollix. If you like bollix and 4 quid chips good luck to you and if you payed thousands for a stand god love you and fair fucks to you.:clap

Damn! Had I known I would have said hi. Must pop down to Platinum soon - just recommended to me in the last few days as a possible place to have look after my 1150GS.

Pretty busy there today. Not bad in fairness.

It's the "only place" to look after your 1150.

Well to say the least, the place was bunged...inside and out. No real bargains that I could see and the usual high food/drink prices. No Kawasaki or KTM either...but other than that it was a good day out with some chums.

Haha no problem at all! It was said there that people coming looking for a bargain just weren't finding them but very good positive vibes on the whole show anyway

Kawasaki never there, surprised at KTM but an unreal turnout over the 3 days even despite the weather!!

Back
Top Bottom