PROJECT DONKEY

Perfectly reasonable. Thanks for the reply. Whilst you were scribbling away I was diluting my post ... see edit above.

There really are not idiots that bad out there are there? I don't trust myself with a scissors but I have some common sense. Parafin heater? Near petrol? Are you mad?!!!!!
:thumb

mikeyboy said:
I did once have to fight a fire which was started by a grinding spark onto some spilt diesel ...

Angle grinder, wire wool, brake cleaner, pucker up. Not fun, don't want to do that again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a couple of experiences with petrol doing its thing. It's damned scary and very fast. Thankfully I wasn't the idiot who was responsible . But in short, it has the habit of exploding rather than being a 'fire' that you can watch and deal with.

I'm with Mikeyboy. It needs some real caution.

It's the vapour that seems to be
vulnerable to ignition, but after that, who knows what happens if there's a container of it close by. Either way it would be so quick. Kaaboom is all you'd remember

Ive been using fresh petrol to rinse my tanks for years and im still here. Bit of common sense is usually enough - no grinders, fags, running engines etc. Must admit though I wouldnt give that as advice to people that I dont know are not complete fuckwits.

so finally i all the parts needed to have a look at getting this gs running, so here is this issue after closer inspection of the tank
i have the liner peal issue so what now? can this cack be removed by me or anyone offering a service for this?

Back
Top Bottom