Held Aerosec suit

Kevin1626

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this suit or currently use it? It seems a good idea, but it could be like a removable liner suit, only with the liner moved to the back when its hot and you want better ventilation, rather than totally remove.

Been looking into this but have been put off by Ride magazine's comments that their their Aerosec trousers leaked on test.

Presumably you've seen Mike 'sponsored by Held' Edwards' YouTube eulogies on the Aerosec? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al1DwYF4trg

Was down in San Marino last summer and it was unbearable with my sensible Alpinestars textile suit, hence looking for something with decent ventilation.

GetGeared will price match some of the cheaper sellers, but it's still quite pricey.

Cripes - I didn't see the Ride mag review and, yes, I saw the same video. Mikes hardly going to slag it for the reason you mention, hence a note out to the collective. I'll try to search for the Ride review as I've a 19year old Rukka that's still very much waterproof, but is very tired after loads of repair. No ventilation, so gets hot even in a UK summers day.... I don't want to drop nearly £1000 for something that leaks.

Back
Top Bottom